Improve People’s Lives With This Rewarding Retail Franchise
Good Feet is America’s #1 Arch Support and fits many styles of shoes. Good Feet manufactures their own patented products available only in their retail stores. Good Feet has more than 25 product lines for both adults and children and professional produced television and radio ads.
What’s so good about a Good Feet franchise?
Good Feet offers opportunities for success:
- Join a national category leader – with a low investment;
- Reach a huge and growing target market;
- Know your changing people’s lives for the good.
Exceptional Products, Exceptional Support
America’s #1 Arch Support: Transform lives in your community with an amazingly simple product:
- Be in business for yourself, not by yourself;
- Low investment entry costs: $25,000 (mobile) to $50,000 (full retail) in investment capital
- Each store and mobile franchise has its own unique territory
- Good Feet provides site selection and real estate assistance
- Full marketing plans for retail and mobile franchises
- High product profit margins
- High end technical foot scanning systems for both retail and mobile operations
Correct arch supports can provide comfort, balance and support and alleviate pains in the feet, legs and back. Good Feet arch supports help people feel better and return to the activities they enjoy without surgery, shots or medication. There’s a lot of satisfaction knowing that you are helping people.
There’s also a lot of satisfaction in knowing you’re investing in a business with outstanding products that many customers rave about, that deliver high margins and that are supported with aggressive marketing. A Good Feet franchise is good for you and great for your customers.
If a Good Feet franchise is a good fit for you, it will be a great value for your customers.
If Good Feet® sounds like the franchise opportunity you’re seeking, complete the form and we’ll schedule time to answer your in-depth questions.
“We became franchisees in June, 2001. We now have four stores in the Portland area, and we love what we do. No one touches the quality and quantity of products we offer. We would recommend owning a Good Feet store to anyone.”
“I’ve been a Good Feet franchisee for years, and I wake up every day knowing I will help people feel better. This is a great business model moving into the future as more of our population is groing older and entering our prime demographic.”