Take the First Step Towards Owning and Operating a Successful Franchise With Mr. Sticky’s Franchise Group
Consider a Mr. Sticky’s for your neighborhood, town, or borrough. Our Lancaster operation has been getting a lot of notoriety from Trip Advisor, notably, being in the top 5 position of their list of 495 restaurants in Lancaster County. That kind of endorsement can easily translate over to other locations as well, such as a location that you may be thinking to start operations.
Most franchises will require large up-front expenditure, however, this is not the case with Mr. Sticky’s more flexible entry program.
Franchise and Royalty fees are subject to change without notice; and, purchasing of corporate owned or pre-existing facilities, Franchise and Royalty fees may differ from posted amounts.
EASY ENTRY PROGRAM
- The Easy Entry Program is designed to minimize upfront cost to getting started in owning your own Mr. Sticky’s concession trailer or storefront
- Franchising fee may be amortized over multiple years
- Payback of Initial start-up cost may come from daily operations
- Royalty fee may be reviewed first six months of operation (Franchisee must request review)
- Starting with Mr. Sticky’s is less than 1/3 to 1/2 the cost of many other franchises
Mr. Sticky’s has made it easy for you to begin operating your own facility, based upon services you want to provide and your financial commitment.
- Our franchising fee is $27,000 and may be paid over a five year period at $7,000 the first year and $5000 per year for four years following. The fee is discounted to $22,000 if paid upfront, in a lump sum. Standard Franchising fee is applicable for all investors.
- A 6% Royalty on monthly gross (less taxes)
- Royalty is discounted to 5% the first two years of operation
- 30 day prior notice must be given to inform Mr. Sticky’s of payment program choice
FEATURES & BENEFITS OF OWNING A MR. STICKY’S FRANCHISE
- It is the intent of Mr. Sticky’s to assist every Franchisee to maximize their opportunity to become a profitable and on-going business operation
- Mr. Sticky’s will provide the necessary training to become proficient in bun making
- Capitalizing on the Mr. Sticky’s brand means faster recognition and greater awareness of the product, both of which are extremely important when starting a new business
- Mr. Sticky’s provides for a very flexible Franchising payment program
- Entry into the Mr. Sticky’s group will not remain at such a low entry point
WHO WE ARE
Mr. Sticky’s Franchise Group was established to provide an opportunity for those individuals who are looking to start their own business, with a great product (TripAdvisor and Reader’s Choice awards), and reasonable franchise fees. Why do you want to franchise with Mr. Sticky’s? Whenever we are approached by someone asking about the business, that is a question we ask. The answer to the question of: “Why do you want to Franchise with Mr. Sticky’s?” is extremely important to you and our organization. If you are not committed to working a business, the truth is, then you and our company will have wasted valuable time, energy, and resources. However, if you are committed, then we believe you will enjoy working with our company as we will partner with you in developing your operation.
Unlike many restaurants, Mr. Sticky’s Franchise Group is a family friendly enterprise. Mr. Sticky’s used to operate seven days a week, experiencing high absenteeism, high operational cost; and, often requiring Management to change their schedule to fill in. Since closing on Sundays, absenteeism declined significantly, operational cost decreased, and an added benefit, employee morale increased.