- As the Baby Boomers age, they need more care, and they often choose to have health care at home. Home health care for seniors is currently one of the highest-profit franchise areas.
- As insurance coverage changes, more people have access to health care — while others choose not to rely on insurance.
- As personalized, custom services become a part of daily life for today’s consumers, health and wellness services are increasingly included in that category.
Franchise businesses in the field of healthcare abound, and they’re nimble enough to respond more quickly to these changes than traditional healthcare facilities.
At the same time, a franchise business model helps the entrepreneur avoid licensing and regulatory pitfalls which can be a challenge for health-related start-ups. With a proven franchise system and solid expertise behind you, you can feel confident.
Here are some franchise business opportunities in this category:
- @Work Medical Staffing gives businesses in your community a reliable, fast source of medical staff. You’ll start with all the software and administrative forms you need, plus intensive training for the owner and staff.
- Nurse Next Door Home Care provides in-home care with a positive attitude and a special scheduling system that makes it easier for franchisees.
- 101 Mobility focuses on mobility products that help seniors stay independent longer. The company sells, installs, rents, and services a wide range of mobility solutions, from pools to ramps, to meet a wide range of needs.
- Elements Therapeutic Massage works toward recurring revenue, with ongoing training for owners and therapists. The franchisor supports franchisees from site selection and facility design to marketing and coaching.
- AFC Doctors Express Urgent Care is a walk-in clinic model that serves individuals in the community and employers needing workplace health support.
- Medex Patient Transport provides transportation for people who need it for health reasons, beating taxi services by specializing. Theis franchise offers proprietary management software and exclusive territories.
- USA Mobile Drug Testing offers convenient, comprehensive drug testing services for workplaces and schools, as well as DNA testing. This can be a home-based business.
- ClaimTek Medical Billing is an established player in a growth industry. After years of offshoring, this is a service that is coming back to the U.S., motivated by increasingly complex billing and record-keeping needs for medical practices.
- Interim Health Care combines home care, hospice care, and medical staffing for a business with multiple income streams. Many franchisees are licensed and Medicare-certified, but no prior medical training or experience is required.
- Physicians Weight Loss Centers take a medical approach to the weight loss industry. With a recognized brand name and a history of success, this franchise is in a strong position in a competitive field.
- The Dentist Choice repairs dentists’ handpieces, a strong niche business with room to grow.
- Thin Energy dietary drinks are in a growing product category. They provide marketing training for distributors, and offer both part-time and full-time opportunities with a low starting investment.
Click through any of these choices to learn more about the option.