Supporting Strategies…The Opportunity
Supporting Strategies is pleased to offer bookkeeping franchise opportunities. This is your chance to take advantage of the rising demand for bookkeeping and controller level services among small businesses.
We’ve developed a proven, scalable business model with highly automated systems and processes to deliver cost-effective bookkeeping and controller services to clients. Furthermore, our low overhead and variable cost delivery model enable franchisees to closely match costs to revenues.
Joining the Supporting Strategies Team
As a Supporting Strategies franchisee, you’ll enjoy access to:
- A turn-key scalable business model
- A defined marketing territory for your Supporting Strategies Bookkeeping Franchise that includes a minimum of 20,000 small businesses (those employing 1-100 employees)
- Access to our proprietary technology platform- Workplace™
- Team recruiting support & training programs
- Access to Supporting Strategies University & our team of SSU coaches
- Help Desk support for your team and your clients – includes document management services and a support hotline
Technology Toolset for Franchisees
At Supporting Strategies, we know what it takes to position our franchise owners for success. A robust technology toolset is a key part of the equation. Learn about the variety of technological resources that our franchisees can leverage to operate efficiently and build their business.
WorkPlace™, our proprietary workflow management system, allows you to access everything you need to run your franchise from one easy-to-use application. This software provides real-time, role-based visibility into all client engagements.
- Business management: Track employee time and create invoices for client billing. WorkPlace also lets you analyze budget variances and utilize payroll data.
- Supporting Strategies University: SSU, our best practices repository, includes on-demand video-based courses and a library with standardized procedures, customized templates and articles on bookkeeping, operations, business development, franchise management and more.
- Team management: Manage your team budgets, employee demographic data and more.
- Task management: WorkPlace puts all critical client information at your team’s fingertips. Manage client deliverables and access client-related tasks and email.
Live support and training are available courtesy of our Support Team. These professionals manage support request tickets, handle document scanning and management, perform IT support and more.
In addition to WorkPlace, Supporting Strategies franchisees can tap into third-party software products like these:
Toolbox: A comprehensive array of integrated solutions is available for client management, including cloud-based accounting tools to manage our clients’ general ledger, payables and receivables transaction processing, document management, financial reporting and more.
Business Development: HubSpot CRM features “everything you need to organize, track, and nurture your leads and customers,” according to HubSpot. This is a great tool for organizing and enhancing visibility into your contacts, networking efforts and sales pipeline.