Founded in 2015, 1-800-Packouts has quickly become the category leader in property contents restoration with 70+ locations in 20+ states, delivering expert inventory management, packing, cleaning, and climate-controlled storage services for homes and businesses during stressful times.
When a home or office experiences a disaster, whether it be a fire or flood, property owners have an immediate need to secure their most valuable contents and possessions. That’s when our 1-800-Packouts crews rapidly get to work. We are called in to expertly inventory all affected items, pack them out securely and transport them to our climate-controlled storage facilities. They are cleaned, restored if they can be, and securely protected until the property owner is ready for them to be returned.
When disasters strike, property owners’ have limited choices for content restoration services which are often unreliable, fragmented and slow to help. Priceless assets and valuables can quickly become unrepairable adding more stress on top of already stressful situations. That’s why 1-800-Packouts was born – to meet the growing demand from property owners and insurance carriers for trustworthy and reliable contents restoration services – and we’re just getting started.
Founded in 2015, 1-800-Packouts has quickly grown to 70+ locations in 20+ states. Accelerating National Account relationships and access to insurance carriers / Third Party Administrator networks are enabling more growth potential for existing and future franchise owners. Entrepreneurs can hit the ground running in open and protected territories across North America with built-in networks and relationships, strong margins, low cost-of-entry and franchisor support built to empower your success.
- Built-in National Accounts and Access to Third-Party Insurance Administrators
- Protected Territories to Empower Your Success
- 24/7 National Support – Call Center & Virtual Assistant
- Low overhead, strong margins and simplified operations for scalability
SUPPORT & TRAINING:
- Lending partner relationships to connect candidates to financing
- Protected Territories to empower your success
- Business structure and recruiting guidance
- National Network and Support plus 24/7 Call Center & 24/7 Virtual Assistant
- Site Selection / Lease Negotiation Assistance not provided; need is not typical
National Accounts + Insurance Carrier TPA’s
- National accounts with leading insurance carriers
- Established relationships and access to Third-Party Administrators
- Training, tools and coaching to acquire and retain local strategic accounts
Training & Onboarding
New owners receive a comprehensive training balancing technical, operations, sales and marketing in virtual and in-person settings.
- General Business Training
- Operations | Sales & Marketing | Scoping | Estimated | Account Management
- Production Efficiency Training
- Inventory | Packing | Cleaning | Staging | Storage
OWNER’S DAILY ACTIVITIES / IDEAL CANDIDATE:
A Day in the Life
- The contents industry is dynamic, and most days are unique as our services are in high demand. From creating estimates and billing, to the crews out doing the actual pack outs, to the cleaning room and secure storage of contents, franchise owners oversee and lead all aspects of the operation.
- Networking and nurturing relationships with local insurance adjusters, contractors and other business owners who need our services is a large part of daily activities.
- Leading and managing a team of 4 (average) including service professionals, sales / account managers and operations managers.
- Business / Operations / Sales Leadership
- Personable, strong communicator, leader and relationship builder
- Tenacity for brand stewardship and customer experience
- Desire to solve challenges for and help clients in their communities
- Restoration / Insurance / Contractor experience a plus