A Place at Home is a senior-focused care company offering a continuum of services to the senior population.
Our services include:
- In Home Care – Companion Care, Home Care Services, Personal Care and Medication Administration.
- Care Coordination – Help with doctor’s appointments, coordinating specialists and surgeries, reviewing treatment options and more.
- Senior Living Alternatives – personalized service that helps seniors and families identify the senior care community that fits their needs–whether it’s independent, assisted, memory, or long term care.
- Staffing – Our service provides CNAs and CMAs to senior communities and health offices to fill in when there are staff shortages for short-term or long-term needs.
This whole-view approach recognizes that everyone’s situation is different, and the need for reliable, varied and consistent services from the same company is essential to allowing seniors to age gracefully.
A Place at Home holds a firm belief in the quality of the people in our organization. Through support, training, communication and recognition of skills, our Caregivers awarded A Place at Home the Employer of Choice Award by Home Care Pulse 3 years running. And, with the various service offerings, we can provide our employees with the opportunities to care for seniors in many different environments while developing their skills through multiple trainings and on-site in-service sessions.
Ideal Franchise Owner
Ideal owners should possess a passion to own a senior-focused care company that largely stems from personal experience caring for others. Our “We are CARE” (Compassion, Accountable, Respectful, and Ethical) philosophy should align with their own personal objectives and they must have the willingness to incorporate these values into their everyday role as an A Place At Home franchise owner. There should be an innate desire to network and build relationships within the community. Every day they should have the desire to grow the business, set themselves apart from the competition, and become the preferred provider in their territory.
Training and Support
Initial training and support is offered to franchise owners including hiring practices and recruitment strategy, marketing and sales strategy, as well as operating systems and general operational methods. Training consists of 40 hours in Omaha, NE. The training is constructed of 8 hours in a classroom and 32 hours of on-the-job training with the affiliate-owned location employees. Following training, they will be provided with an approved vendors/providers list; sign up for Caregiving Education and Sale/Marketing/Recruiting/Employee Retention training; in addition to receiving a jump start kit for the operations management software. Site visits will be made within the first 90 days with one additional visit in the first year by the CEO or President, or on an as-needed basis.
Franchise fee discounts will be offered to:
- Individuals with a proven sales background
- Individuals with a management background
- The first five franchises
After you submit your information, you will get a call from us. It’s a quick call — usually about five minutes — that gives us a chance to introduce ourselves, learn a little about you and answer a few questions. From there, we’ll schedule a time to provide you with in-depth information about our healthcare franchise and to learn about you and see if A Place At Home is a good fit.