Acti-Kare has become an industry leader by offering high quality, compassionate home care to seniors and others needing assistance, such as new mothers and their children, those recovering from surgery or other ailments, and even pets. Acti-Kare offers a complete suite of caregiver services, utilizing a variety of settings, including in-home, in assisted living facilities, in retirement communities, and to the general public.
Own A Business In A Booming Field…
The #1 Most Affordable Senior Care Franchise with Multiple Revenue Streams
Acti-Kare franchisees provide superior caregiving services to the whole family in the comfort of their own homes. Franchise owners manage a staff of trained caregivers that utilize our proprietary ACTI-VATE Program to help our clients live happier, more active lives.
Why Own an Acti-Kare Franchise?
- 130+ Locations – Acti-Kare has over 130+ locations and has been growing faster than most of our competitors due to our proprietary care practices and multiple revenue streams.
- 24/7 Support – Our support team assists with initial training, licensing, marketing, sales, and caregiver recruitment. Our call/sales center can grow your business as large as you want.
- $20 Billion Dollar Industry – The Home Care and Senior Care Industry is poised for growth due to the baby boomer
generation, and will become larger than 30 billion in the coming decade.
- The current senior population (individuals age 65 and older) totals nearly 485 million! This number is expected to more than double to 974 million by the year 2030.
- 90% of those seniors, if given the choice, would prefer to stay at home as they age
- The cost of an assisted living facility is about $36,000-$45,000 per year
- Care provided at home averages $18,000-$22,000 per year
What Sets Acti-Kare Apart?
We offer additional services beyond Senior Care. Acti-Kare offers:
- Family Care services ranging from our Childcare program, caring for children and for children with special needs, to our Mommy & Me program and Mommy-To-Be program, caring for expectant mothers and postnatal care for mother and baby.
- We also offer Personal Injury Care and Recovery Care, caring for those recovering from an injury or surgery, as well as Pet Care.
Here are just a few of the benefits we offer our franchises:
- A proven home-based model – Low overhead. No office needed (in most cases).
- We furnish the qualified caregivers – We provide franchisees with their initial pre-screened staff.
- We help provide start-up client leads – We provide franchisees with qualified client leads by nationally recognized lead generating companies (up to10).
- Access to our referral networks – Acti-Kare has developed relationships with national partners for referrals (some provide additional revenue opportunities).
- Caregiver training program – Our proprietary online training and certification program ensures your caregivers are thoroughly trained.
- National advertising program/marketing support – Our principals have a combined 65+ years of consumer and business-to-business marketing experience.
- In-house art department – We offer a team of graphic artists and a state-of-the-art design center at no additional cost to you.
- Our call center – your competitive advantage – We can answer all incoming calls for your franchise during business hours. Our service “sells” your potential clients and schedules your enrollment meetings.
- Corporate training – Acti-Kare provides intensive training at our corporate location in Tampa, Florida. For your convenience, online training (with an instructor) is also available for franchisees who wish to begin operations within a quicker timeframe, or need more time to complete our training program.
- Ongoing support – Franchises have a toll free number to call anytime for ongoing support with their business.
The company principals currently operate two related service franchises that consistently rank among the top 200 franchise systems in the world.
Now is the perfect time to join us!
Our proven processes, expert marketing, in-depth training and superior franchise support will help you build your own successful business, one you can be proud of.
Mark Lucas, CEO of Acti-Kare talks about what it's like to be an Acti-Kare franchise owner
I did a lot of research before deciding to join the Acti-Kare franchise family. Their top notch corporate support, call center, training and marketing materials all gave me peace of mind that I could successfully grow my business. But what really stood out was their commitment to providing high quality care services for each and every client they served.
When we decided to purchase a franchise in the companion-care industry, we searched for a company that reflected our lifestyle and values. We wanted this to be more than “just an income.” Acti-Kare’s renewed commitment to keep clients active in their environment and optimize their nutrition reassured us that we made the right choice. In addition, Acti-Kare provides the balance of corporate support and franchisee independence that we wanted for our business.