Aire Serv is an international franchise system specializing in service, maintenance, indoor air quality and system upgrades for the residential and commercial heating and cooling industry.
Our business is helping you grow yours, by giving you the tools you need to increase your profitability.
- Marketing: Superior marketing strategies and support that leverages this nationally recognized and respected brand name along with an extensive customer database collected from the local family of Neighborly® home service brands, to provide you with the most effective marketing strategies and tools possible.
- Web: Leading web presence, national and customizable local website, bold online social media presence, national search engine optimization (SEO) strategy, and online reputation management support.
- Comprehensive ongoing training and support: Our training program helps equip our franchisees with the knowledge and support needed to run their operations efficiently with proven technology and software, systems training and a dedicated Franchise Consultant.
- National brand recognition coupled with a defined territory.
- Call center support for customer management and setting appointments.
- IT: Software training and IT support
- Nationwide networking support: Over 180 fellow franchisees to consult with, plus the opportunity to gather at Regional and National Conferences.
Why Aire Serv?
We consider many factors when determining your territory size, such as where your current customers are located (if you have an existing business), the number of businesses and upper income homes in the area, as well as any areas in which you would like to expand your business.
A potential franchisee who has no HVAC experience or licensing may qualify to open an electrical service franchise through our robust business system. Already licensed electrical contractors or technicians may be abundantly qualified to own a franchise and expand their current business.
Who is the Aire Serv® Opportunity for?
- Entrepreneurs committed to family-oriented branding, professionalism and customer satisfaction
- People seeking a business they can grow on a family-friendly schedule with limited weekend work
- Driven individuals looking for the pricing power, infrastructure, and support of a larger franchisor
- Entrepreneurs looking for a flexible business model–owners may hire their own service professionals or do the work themselves
Aire Serv franchisees receive unprecedented support from the Aire Serv home office team of professionals.
- It’s a solid, necessity-based business with ongoing consumer demand.
- We work with you to grow your business, so you work ON it and not IN it.
- A long tradition of treating people and their homes the right way has given our companies a reputation of quality and respect.
- Menu pricing guides help you price your services for maximum profitability.
- Our marketing programs make it easier to become visible to prospective customers (and stay there).
- Our support team and network of franchise owners can assist you with running a great business.
- The right uniform. It’s clean. It’s pressed. It’s what customers expect from a professional.
- Our unique vehicle wraps help you get noticed.
Military and Veteran
As the originating founder of VetFran, Neighborly® is proud to continue our commitment to aspiring veterans as a 5-Star Ranking member of the VetFran program. VetFran is a strategic initiative of the International Franchise Association to provide access and opportunities for our Nation’s Veterans and their spouses.