Club SciKidz is a “full-service” science enrichment business. Our unique programs that include after-school science clubs, robotics, in-school field trips are designed for children ages 4-15. Established in 1997, owners Bob and Sue Hagan have created one of America’s finest summer science and technology camps. Bob and Sue have a combined 30 plus years of teaching experience and both hold a Master’s Degree in Education.
Club SciKidz Franchise Opportunity
A STEM Children’s Education Franchise
Welcome! Thank you for considering the Club SciKidz Franchise Opportunity. We feel there is nothing more rewarding than owning your own business especially when you are providing skills that will enhance the lives of young children and teens.
Club SciKidz is looking for Franchisees that share our commitment in providing high quality STEAM(Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Math) camps and enrichment programs that promote an interest in science and technology. We accomplish our goals through National Science Standard lesson plans that provide hands-on activities and experiments.
Multiple Revenue Streams
- In-Person Summer Camps
- Camp in a Box
- In-Person After School Classes
- Virtual After School Classes
- In School Field Trips
- Science Assemblies
- Scouting Workshops
- Science Birthday Parties
Franchise Ownership Advantages
- Proven, Quality, In Depth Curriculum
- Online Registration and Management Software
- Great Initial Training and Support
- Operate Out of your home
- Large Protected Territory
- Engaging and Powerful Website
- Computerized Inventory and Management Software
- No Brick and Mortar Overhead as classes are taught out of schools, churches, etc.
- High Number of Repeat Customers
- On-going Research and Development for new classes added all of the time
What Sets Club SciKidz Apart From The Competition?
- No one has the variety of summer science day camps like Club SciKidz
- Summer camps offer an extended day program for the convenience of working parents
- Extensive Virtual Programs
- Marketing Messages/Features/Attributes
- Program lesson plans meet or exceed National Science Education Standards
- Exciting hands-on/minds-on science enrichment
- Offers parents a good value for their money
- Offers a variety of science enrichment programs/clubs
- Children have opportunities to gain skills in social interaction
- Offers an environment where children are under constant supervision
- Lessons often include language arts, history and mathemati-cal components
- Activities are designed to increase a child’s natural curiosity and provide a strong foundation for later learning
- An interactive content rich website