Join One of the Finest Organizations in Non-Medical Senior Care!
Founded in 1996, ComForCare has grown into one of the most successful, respected, and highest ranked franchises in the non-medical senior care industry. We specialize in providing clients with the most qualified, responsible, and compassionate caregivers in the field who are dedicated to the support of independence, dignity, and quality of life. More importantly, we provide peace of mind to families all over America who, because of ComForCare, are assured that their loved ones are safe, comfortable, and in the best of hands.
There is certainly no mystery as to why the senior care market has been exploding across the United States and will continue its rapid expansion well into future generations. Our industry is clearly one of the most stable and potentially profitable that an entrepreneur or self-employment seeker can get involved in. Ultimately however, one needs to decide which of the available franchise organizations is the best match for them.
Here are just some of the advantages of ComForCare:
- Clear Brand Positioning = Competitive Advantage
- Multiple Revenue Streams = Unlimited Revenue Potential
- Declining Royalty Fees = Lower Average Costs as You Grow
- Large Exclusive Territories = Greater Opportunities
- Reasonable Investment and Franchise Fee = Affordable Risk
- Strong National Alliances = Credibility and Referrals
- Unique Retirement Community Initiatives = Expanded Revenues and Market Penetration
- Quick Launch Program = Faster Revenue Ramp Up
- Proprietary Web-Based Business and CRM Software = Significant Time and Cost Savings
- Localized Internet Marketing Program = Consistent, Professional, Effective Web Presence
- Highly Effective Marketing Materials = Professional Branding and Messaging
- Personal Response Systems and Virtual Care Portal = Technology-Driven Care Programs
ComForCare franchisees also enjoy our national strategic alliances for instant networking; six additional profit centers to generate supplemental income; marketing materials second to none; group-discounted insurance programs; our franchise Intranet, newsletter, and annual convention; and our telephone, email, and on-site support.
Now is the time to enter the senior care business, and, with ComForCare territories still remaining available in many major markets across the country, this is the opportunity to do so … with one of the finest.