The franchise cost is $10,995 but for a limited time, we’re taking $4,000 off our franchise fee*. Claim your special pricing while it’s still available and see why now is a great time to invest in a Cruise Planners franchise.
Why Own a Travel Business with Cruise Planners?
Cruise Planners, an American Express Travel Representative, is the largest home-based travel agency franchise in the nation with over 2,500 franchise owners in all 50 states. Cruise Planners franchise owners own and operate their own travel agency business and earn money helping clients plan amazing travel experiences such as cruises, land tours, and all-inclusive resort vacations.
Is Now the Time to Buy a Travel Franchise
The demand for travel will be high – already, bookings at Cruise Planners are up for 2021 – and travel advisors will be key to the rebirth of the travel industry.
While travel sales slowed down during the pandemic, as restrictions begin to ease, there will be a huge amount of pent up demand and customers will increasingly seek experts to help them navigate the new travel landscape in the upcoming months. This is why now is a great time to get into the travel business. Michelle Fee, founder, and chief executive officer of Cruise Planners.
The Value of a Travel Advisor is at an All-Time High
Being a travel advisor is more than just knowing the trendiest travel destinations. Advisors protect their clients’ travel investments. When travel restrictions went into effect, travel agents advocated for their clients to get them home safely and get refunds or credits for future travel. Travelers who opted to book without a travel professional often found themselves on hold for hours and with limited options.
Even as the world opens back up, travelers will need to navigate a web of guidelines that will vary from destination to destination. Travel agents will play a critical role in providing guidance on safe destinations and activities and protecting travelers’ investments.
Our Home-Based Travel Agency Business Model
As a Cruise Planners travel agency franchise owner, you will run your own travel advisor business while having the support and leverage of the nation’s largest travel franchise network behind you. You will earn money helping clients plan amazing travel experiences such as cruises, land tours, all-inclusive resorts and more. Our home-based model gives you the flexibility to work your business from anywhere you choose — no storefront is required! As your own boss, you also get to determine a schedule that fits your lifestyle. Work the business full-time, part-time, your time! Fill out the form above to learn how you can start your own travel agency with Cruise Planners.
- No experience necessary
- Earn money selling amazing travel experiences
- We provide training and ongoing support
- You get industry-leading marketing and technology tools
- You’re your own boss
- Work from anywhere, even while traveling- no storefront required
Why choose Cruise Planners/American Express?
Cruise Planners is one of the best travel franchise opportunities with a proven sales system that’s been successful for more than 20 years. Here are some of the many reasons to become a Cruise Planners franchise owner:
- Ranked #1 travel franchise for 18 consecutive years by Entrepreneur magazine
- #1 in category for 7 consecutive years by Franchise Business Review
Based on a franchise satisfaction survey of our franchise owners
- 30+ years of industry growth. Economic downfalls do not affect the travel industry.
- American Express Travel affiliation lends instant credibility, reputation, and increased amenities for your clients
- Managerial and travel industry experience with 80+ home office team members dedicated to your success
- Power in numbers with more than 1,000 franchisees nationwide
- Established purchasing power — you get better pricing, more negotiated vendor programs to choose from, and more “clout” with cruise lines, tour companies, hotels, and all-inclusive resorts
- Training and on-going support you can’t get as an independent travel agent
- Ability to sell all types of travel-so much more than just cruises
- Personal travel benefits and perks for you
Are You the Ideal Cruise Planners® Franchisee?
Cruise Planners® franchise owners come from all different backgrounds, are at many different stages of life and are motivated for different reasons. Quite simply, there is no average Cruise Planners® travel advisor. Whether you are a work-from-home parent looking for flexibility to match your family’s busy schedule, a seasoned professional looking for a change but not quite ready to retire, or just someone looking to break into the travel industry, Cruise Planners provides you the tools to grow a successful business that matches your lifestyle and goals.
- Retirees – Stay active in retirement and do something you love. Whether you work part-time or fulltime, Cruise Planners allows you the flexibility to work on your terms while still leaving plenty of time for travel.
- Work From Home Parent – Don’t feel stuck choosing between career and family. Cruise Planners provides the flexibility to run a successful business while never missing important family activities and milestones.
- Young Professionals – Escape the 9-5 grind and pursue your passion, all while making money. Cruise Planners lets you take control of your career and gives you the flexibility to travel the world.
- Teachers – As a teacher, you know how to take care of others. Why not trade lesson plans for travel itineraries? Cruise Planners can be your perfect part-time opportunity or an exciting fulltime career change.
- Military – Life doesn’t always stay in one place. Whether you are active military, transitioning into civilian life, a veteran or a military spouse, Cruise Planners lets you work on your own schedule from anywhere in the world.
- First Responders – Whether you are looking to supplement your income or transition into a new career, Cruise Planners is the perfect, flexible franchise option for police officers, fire fighters, EMTs, nurses and other first responders.
- Travel Industry Professionals – Cruise Planners was founded by travel agents, so we understand better than anyone the needs and demands of travel professionals. See what sets us apart from other franchises and host companies.
Travel Agent Perks
- Discounted travel agent rates
- Cruise Planners hosted familiarization trips, where you get to experience the travel product
- Seminars at Sea
- Reduced hotel rates
- Booking bonuses
- Annual top producers’ trip
Cruise Planners franchise owner discusses why she made the switch. She claims technology at Cruise Planners is light years ahead of the competition.
“After working as an operating room nurse for 20 years, I wanted to do something that would broaden my horizons and allow me to share my love of travel with others. With hard work and the exceptional training, marketing assistance and all round support from the home office, I am now a full-time, home-based travel professional. Joining the Cruise Planners family was the best career choice I’ve ever made!”
“John and I have been with Cruise Planners for 11 years and we are amazed at the exciting vehicles they constantly create for us to market to our clients. Thanks to the Creative Center, the home office can send us just about any size ad that fits our advertising needs – quickly.”
“I’ve been a Cruise Planner for four and a half years. I had previously been in retail and have really enjoyed the flexibility, creativity and freedom of owning my own business. I love the support and relationships I have with other agents and the home office team – it’s a strong family atmosphere that we all benefit from. I highly recommend joining because it’s a great company and it’s definitely changed my life. It is, after all, how I met my husband! And I think it will change others’ lives as well.”
“Cruise Planners delivers. They have a solid reputation, welcoming family atmosphere and professional, personal service. From the first phone call our experience was golden. We knew immediately this was the right choice and their Corps Care program was an excellent final touch.”