Crushr is an easy start-up franchise with major growth potential. With a 60 day road to open, and trucks available, you could join a growing team this year!
Crushr Franchise Opportunity
Crushr waste management service is a patented mobile compaction truck that replaces costly hauls of your dumpster rental or roll-off dumpster with an inexpensive service, making it easier and more affordable for you to manage your open-top container waste.
Crushr helps reduce costs and create efficiencies for:
- Residential & Commercial Construction
- Distribution Centers
- Recycling Providers
- And more….
Pulverize the Competition
- Lean and Efficient– We offer a lean business model that is simple to market and simple to operate! With absolutely no inventory needed and no brick-and-mortar to maintain, it is easy to scale into multiple territories and ramp-up quickly. With our concept, only 1-2 employees are needed, leading to low overhead and high margins. Efficiency is our number one priority and drivers aren’t required to have a CDL keeping in line with our simple business model. Our concept is designed as an optimal return on investment for Franchisees, producing strong ROI.
- Superior Equipment with Low Maintenance– With our technology, we are changing the industry and offering our Franchise Owners a compact, pulverizer patent design with an exclusive manufacturing agreement. The annual maintenance for our equipment is low, with an average cost of $4k to service a 4-year-old truck.
- The 12 Minute Job– Our patented trucks are shorter than the competition, allowing for better maneuvering and access to tight spaces. This efficient design allows us to compact at a faster rate of execution from beginning to end – 12 minutes! Do more in less time!
- Effortless Recurring Revenue– Our Franchise Owners are selling huge cost savings to businesses in the industrial and commercial space and after a free demonstration, our technology basically sells itself. We offer flexibility in choosing when consumers need our service without unnecessary long-term commitments, which leads to more sales.
- Unrivaled Potential– Compressing trash is a niche segment under the waste industry and Crushr is a brand that offers a nearly endless and high-demand service for consumers. With only one true competitor, our brand has minimal interference in the U.S. market giving our Franchise Owners the opportunity to expand their business quickly.
About Crushr Franchise
Built by an experienced businessman with nearly 30 years owning and operating some of the country’s most well known franchise brands, our CEO understands what it takes to build a successful brand. We aren’t in business just to brag about the number of franchises we’ve sold. We are here to build the leading mobile compaction brand.
Our business model is low overhead and high margin. You operate a responsive and nimble mobile commercial on-site trash compacting business. It can be as lean as one-person to run the business and drive the truck. No brick and mortar building to maintain, and you can pick the staff you trust to help you book and perform the crushes.
Potential for profits is dictated by how many compactions you can do in a day. The more you compact, the more you make. And, the more you compact the more your clients save. It’s win win. With our lower overhead our lean business model positively impacts your bottom line. We deliver a ROI few franchise concepts can rival. Once you see Crushr in action, you’ll understand why it’s an innovative and effective tool in waste management.
We pride ourselves in getting our franchisees set up for success quickly and effectively so they can hit the ground running and launch their own responsive and nimble mobile commercial on-site trash compacting business.
- Training– Our training program consists of an initial 40 hours that includes both on-the-job and classroom training to cover the truck, equipment, business operations, management, marketing, and sales training.
- On-Going Support– In addition to on-site field support twice a year we have bi-monthly sales support calls covering operations, technical items, sales, marketing, and market strategy. We also have annual meetings to unite and share best practices and learning opportunities.
- Technology– Easily streamline owners’ business operations, marketing materials, guides to opening, qualified CRM leads, scheduling platforms, invoice generation, and more with our 3-armed system.
- Marketing– Each franchisee will be a part of our National Brand Awareness Strategy! We provide support with SEO & SEM, GMB Profiles, All Website updates & maintenance, All social media updates & maintenance, back office sales support (first 6 months of operation), and ongoing development and creation of marketing materials.
JOIN OUR TEAM
If you’re looking to get involved in your first franchise, or you have been investing in various franchise models for years, we provide a unique opportunity. You have done your research and know there are a lot of franchises to choose from and invest in. Unlike other franchise models that may require many moving parts to be successful, Crushr requires two – you, and the truck.