DoodyCalls offers entrepreneurs an easy-to-follow path to success. Our pet waste removal franchise offers recurring revenue, limited competition, and no guesswork.
DoodyCalls Pet Waste Management Franchise
Invest In Your Own Pet Waste Removal Company
We have over 20 years of experience and a current presence in 15 states. Though a pooper scooper service might not seem like the most conventional choice for entrepreneurs, the fast success of our company is a strong endorsement for why we are a great choice for prospective franchisees.
We’re here with you every step of success you achieve.
- We have been perfecting our business model for over 20 years
- In 2020, 46% of franchisees attained or exceeded the average gross sales of $443,454*
- Our leadership team has experience in pet waste management for over 60 years
- In 2020, our top performing franchisee had revenues of $1,279,771*
Our dog waste removal franchise is a great choice for three primary reasons:
1. Picking up dog poop is annoying. The U.S. is home to millions of dog owners, and we can confidently say nearly none of them enjoy cleaning up after their pups. That’s where DoodyCalls steps in.
2. Picking up poop is a recurring problem. No matter what, dogs are never going to stop pooping. Many dogs poop several times a day. So it’s safe to say this problem is never going away – so neither are we.
3. Picking up poop – or not picking it up – is a community problem. Many shared spaces in both large cities and smaller towns have the same problem: residents who won’t clean up after their pets. DoodyCalls offers commercial and community solutions.
An Exciting Opportunity Awaits!
*Based on 24 franchisees who reported gross revenue greater than $0 for all 12 months of the 2020 calendar year. The franchisees’ sales information is not audited. Your individual results may differ. See Item 19 of our 2021 Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) for further details.
“As a business owner, you can often get overwhelmed… The DoodyCalls support team is so great about taking that pressure off, sharing their experiences with us, and helping us be successful. I have the flexibility to live my dream life as a mom and a wife, and to be there for my family while being able to have a huge financial impact on my family as well.”