DumpStor Dumpster Rental Franchise
DumpStor is a dumpster rental company with a unique edge against the competition by providing innovative and effective dumpster solutions and we’re on a mission to create a new market by integrating the dumpster and jobsite storage industries into one game-changing brand!
While many contractors and customers are commonly looking to rent a dumpster and storage container at the same time for their project, getting both is not always feasible. They end up choosing which container is more important to the site, due to not having enough space, not having the budget for multiple rental units or they simply do not need that much capacity. After being in the waste industry for over 30 years, Founder Joe Martino realized there was a need for a product that delivered versatility in both the storage and waste industries so he created DumpStor Pro. We are the only company in the industry that combines storage and waste in one product with our patent pending design. This unique product allows customers to protect job site equipment in the front lockable storage section while being able to collect debris in the dumpster portion of the unit. Additionally, we cater to all dumpster rental and jobsite storage needs and specialize in a variety of product options such as open top, and enclosed containers. Our products are constructed with the highest quality and are designed to outlast competitors in longevity and appearance.
Each of the three dumpster offerings compliment and play off of each other creating great value and practical solutions. Pair this with equipment marketability & competitive pricing structures and Owners who invest in our mobile business model can take advantage of quick customer acquisition & repeat business!
DumpStor is the only dumpster rental company in the industry that combines storage and waste in one product with our patent pending design while still offering the traditional open top dumpsters. These innovative solutions cater to every need for B2B, B2C, & B2B2C customers and creates a cost savings per job. For potential Owners DumpStor’s remote business model offers low operating costs while only needing 1-3 Non-CDL employees, industry-leading technology, operational flexibility, and unlimited market potential, allowing for a quick return on investment.
- Immediate Financing & Tax Deduction – we have immediate equipment financing available providing our Owners with a quicker ramp-up.
- Remote Business Model – our remote business model and mobile operations are so simple Owners can do it from anywhere (even the beach!).
- Operational Flexibility – we grant our Franchise Owners a proven scalability blueprint, taking the guesswork out of growing the business!
- Industry-Leading Technology – we have industry-leading technology that streamlines business operations & client communications!
- Unlimited Market – from our foundation up we have a larger range of clients than most haulers, starting with our non CDL trucks. With our offering we can serve large jobs, small jobs and everything in between.
The DumpStor Advantage
What sets us apart from other waste and storage companies, is our DumpStor Pro container.
We are the only company in the industry that combines storage and waste in one product with our patent pending DumpStor Pro. This unique product allows customers to protect job site equipment in the front storage section and collect debris in the dumpster potion of the unit.
Why Own a Franchise?
- Simplified business model with the potential to operate remotely
- No CDL license requirements to operate
- All-in-one, user friendly business operating system
- Over 40 years industry experience to provide support to Franchisees
- Exclusive, patent pending DumpStor Pro
- 100% Equipment Financing options available
- Operate with only 1-3 Employees
- No brick and mortar buildout requirements
- Versatile and Efficient Product Lineup
- Section 179 deduction opportunity
- Business considered an essential business in a recession resistant industry