First Franchise in the Mental Health Arena to go National-and a business providing individuals, couples and family therapy year round. Looking for individuals with a strong business background and a desire to build and manage a team of medical professionals in a therapy practice with excellent growth potential.
It is not a requirement for the owner to have a medical background.
Ellie Mental Health Franchise Opportunity
Why Choose Ellie Mental Health
- Recession and Pandemic Resistant – Accepts most health insurance which covers mental health and substance abuse. Has telehealth options if needed
- Semi-absentee Ownership – you can start and run this business with a manager in place to run the day to day operations.
- Flexible Business Hours – telehealth options allow more flexibility. You can add therapists to the team without real estate overhead.
- Multiple Revenue Streams – therapy services, medication management and embedded therapy services.
- Professional Employees – all employees are highly educated with masters degrees and they are revenue producers. 1 clinic director and 3-7 therapists
WHAT WE DO
Mental Health Services for everyone. Ellie provides individual, couples and family therapy, as well as community based services and medication management.
- In-Clinic Services – Individual, and couples and family therapy options offered in our clinic locations
- Community Services – Community based services at Ellie are Medicaid-funded state-regulated programs, provided in the clients home or within their community
- Psychiatric Medication Management – Our psychiatric prescribers ensure you receive holistic care, from biological to psychological
THE TIME IS NOW
Mental Health has never been on the forefront like we’re seeing today! From professional athletes to A-list Celebrities, they are using their influence to bring awareness to the Mental Health space.
“Ellie Mental Health sees more than 14,000 people each year in Minnesota alone. There’s a renewed focus on reaching those in marginalized communities.” Erin Pash, Co-Founder, Ellie Mental Health
Real Estate: Our dedicated staff will help you in the site selection and lease negotiation to find the ideal site for your franchise.
Finance: Our team will provide assistance with loan processing through the SBA and preferred financiers.
Site Build Support: We walk you through the entire build-out process from corporate-approved layout and general construction to interior design and on-site technology.
Marketing: Once you sign your lease agreement, the marketing of your location begins with personalized support to set up social media and marketing materials to generate business.
Recruitment: We’ll support you in hiring the most qualified clinic directors and therapists.
Training: You’ll attend a comprehensive training course, an annual franchisee convention, and opportunities to connect with subject matter experts.
ONGOING PERSONALIZED SUPPORT:
Brand Development: You’ll receive brand standard guidelines and digital and print material templates to personalize to your own unique Ellie.
Shared Service: Intake Team: Our in-house intake scheduling team will connect prospective clients to your therapists to find a perfect match and schedule their first appointment.
Shared Service: Medical Records and Billing: Our Electronic Health Record System with integrated billing ensures all of your client records remain compliant and your insurance claims get processed.
Shared Service: Credentialing: Our credentialing partner panels your licensed therapists with insurances to receive the best in-network rates for your services.
Ellie is a socially responsible outpatient mental health company, focused on providing an unparalleled client experience with high quality, creative, and innovative care and on creating an employment experience where our employees are truly valued and treated with genuine care.