The temporary staffing industry is on track to generate a projected $147 billion in North America annually. Express Employment Professionals reached $3.05 billion in sales in 2016 and is ranked as the No.1 staffing franchise in the Entrepreneur 500. Our start-up offices average more than $1 million in sales in their first year, with mature offices averaging $6.2million annually.* Plus, as an Express franchise owner, you control your life with flexible weekday hours in a professional business setting. Express is a growing franchise with nearly 800 locations and a 35 year history of success.
Express Franchising is a Relationship Built For Success
Express is 100% franchised, which keeps the support provided by our International Headquarters focused solely on franchisees. Franchising offers entrepreneurs the perfect mix of support and independence. Express franchisees rated the overall quality of the Express franchise with a 99% positive satisfaction rating. When you join Express, you are part of one of the most successful franchises in the world. Franchise territories are available in United States, Canada and South Africa. Express has two ownership models based on your investment resources and the market where you are opening your business.
The Traditional Model
Initial Investment: $130,000 to $150,000
As the franchise owner, you’ll be active in the sales role, developing business connections and working in front line sales with a total staff of three.
The Professional Market Model
Initial Investment: $180,000 to $206,000
The professional model requires an investment ranging from $180,000 to $206,000 and applies to pre-designated territories with a high propensity for professional staffing. In this model, owners attend customized training and will manage a recruiting staff of two, unlike a traditional office with one person in this role. In both models, our franchisees enjoy the opportunity to own a business, while having a life outside of the office with time to enjoy friends and family.
Successful Express franchisees come from diverse backgrounds, including senior business management, sales, finance, communications, marketing, manufacturing, IT, banking, education, and human resources.
Generally, we look for:
- Sales or business aptitude
- Minimum of five years proven leadership, sales, or sales management experience
- A desire to make a difference in your community
Our owner-operator business model lets you create your own definition of success. Design your Express office around your strengths – what engages, excites, and challenges you.
Express Employment Professionals – A World Class Franchise
- Ranked #1 in the Staffing Industry category and #31 overall in the Entrepreneur Franchise 500 (2017)
- Rated a World-Class Franchise, Express received a 99% rating from franchisees on the quality of the Express franchise system (2006-2017)
- Franchise Direct Top 100 Global Award (2015-2016)
- Best of Staffing Client Award, Inavero in partnership with CareerBuilder (2011-2015)
- Fastest Growing Franchises, Entrepreneur (2013-2015)
- Hall of Fame Inductee, International Franchise Association (2010)
Express Franchise Facts:*
- In 2016, the average mature Express franchise territory generated $6.2 million in annual sales.
- New owners generate an average of $138,500 in revenue each month by the 12th month of operation, and $173,900 in monthly revenue by their 24th month.
- Express franchisees paid an average royalty of just 7.5% in 2016.
*For territories open more than sixty months, average sales in 2016 were $6,266,483. First year offices averaged $1,016,560 according to Item 19 in the Express Franchise Disclosure Document.
An Express Employment Professionals Franchise
Express offers new franchise owners the unique chance to build income and equity while helping people grow their careers and impact the local community. It’s a professional business with weekday hours. Individuals with staffing industry experience can also benefit from our “Boost to Ownership” package. Contact us for more information about this package.
We offer more than just operational support to our franchisees. By providing multi-step marketing campaigns, sales training, and public relations assistance, our franchise owners are able to focus on growing their business. Express also offers annual regional and international training events, as well as continual education for staff and owners via our online university.