Express Employment Professionals Awards 66 Franchise Agreements and 23 new offices Worldwide during Record-Breaking Year in 2021. Express Employment Professionals, the leading global staffing provider franchise, announced that 2021 was the most successful year in the company’s 39-year history.
INVEST IN YOURSELF, YOUR COMMUNITY, AND YOUR FUTURE WITH AN EXPRESS FRANCHISE
No matter where you live, an Express franchise can answer a very real need—to help local businesses find qualified employees, and to help your neighbors find meaningful work.
- Recession Resilient – The staffing industry stays strong despite market changes. Start-up costs are low, and there’s no inventory.
- Community Impact – The average office places 600 job seekers a year and supports outreach programs in their community.
- Family-Friendly – Express believes in helping you succeed with 8 a.m.-5 p.m. office hours that provide optimal work-life balance.
“2021 was a banner year for Express’ franchise development and the success we’ve achieved over the last 12 months has positioned us for exponential growth in 2022. We’re leveraging this momentum as we move into the new year, zeroing in on key markets throughout our international footprint where our professional workforce solutions are needed most.” Vinny Provenzano, VP of Franchising
Express franchise owners also benefit from one of the highest rates of return in all of franchising. With an average investment of just $165K, first-year owners average more than $1 million in first year sales. Mature offices open more than five years average $6.46 million in sales annually.
TWO DISTINCT BUSINESS MODELS TO CHOOSE FROM
Initial Investment: $150,000 to $174,000
As the Franchise Owner, you’ll be active in the sales role, developing business connections and working in front line sales with a total staff of three.
PROFESSIONAL MARKET MODEL
Initial Investment: $209,000 to $239,000
You’ll oversee the development of your business with a total staff of five, working in coordination with sales reps that you hire to advance the growth of your office. This model is specific to Boston, Los Angeles, New York City, San Francisco, Washington D.C., and Toronto.
THE NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR FAVOR
- #1 Staffing Franchise by Entrepreneur Magazine
- 35 Years of Experience
- 17 Years – Average Tenure of Express Franchise Ownership
- 800+ Locations – 100% Franchised
- 100% Payroll Funded by Corporate
- 10 Time Zones
RELIABLE SUPPORT YOU CAN COUNT ON
Whether you have experience in staffing or are new to the industry, our support team is ready to help you establish, market, and own your franchise. From our responsive help desk to our knowledgeable Franchise Owner network, Express offers support you can depend on.
OUR NEW FRANCHISEE TRAINING HAS A 99% SATISFACTION RATING!
Beyond that we offer more than just operational support to our franchisees. By providing multi-step marketing campaigns, sales training, and public relations assistance, our franchise owners are able to focus on growing their businesses.
Express also offers annual regional and international training events, as well as continuing education for staff and owners via Express University online.
- Multi-Step Marketing Campaigns: From public relations, social media marketing, search marketing, digital marketing and creative development, Express Employment Professionals help you manage your brand and protect your investment.
- Sales Training: We help bring the focus on growing your business with our customized sales training and development opportunities. Discover the best practices and important talking points to attract and engage targeted prospects.
- Public Relations Assistance: We help you execute the tactical, strategic elements of your franchise’s PR campaigns and work closely with you to drive sales, create awareness, engage audiences and build loyalty through an engaging communications approach.
- Learning & Development: Express Employment Professionals encourages you to never stop learning. We offer annual regional and international training events, and provide continuing education for staff and owners via Express University online.
Our franchise owners come from diverse backgrounds. Typically, a new owner will start in the role of business development, making connections with local business owners and managers to support their workforce needs.