FirstLight Home Care Franchise Features & Benefits
All About FirstLight
FirstLight HomeCare offers comprehensive, in-home, non-medical and personal care services to seniors, new mothers, disabled adults and others needing assistance. Based in Cincinnati, Ohio, FirstLight’s management team brings bring more than 170 years of collaborative experience in health care, franchising and senior services, creating the core of FirstLight’s foundation.
We are looking for a special group of people interested in becoming FirstLight franchisees. People who are passionate and caring and strive to provide exceptional service. FirstLight HomeCare creates both a personal avenue to help others as well as a professional opportunity for strong growth potential with corporate support to build a rewarding career path. If you want to make a difference in people’s lives while building a powerful business, THIS may be just the opportunity for you.
Why are FirstLight home care franchise owners generating more than double the industry average in Hours Per Week (HPW) in their first 12 months in business?*
- The most tenured management team in the industry
- Documented Culture of Care and Client First philosophies
- Client Satisfaction survey mechanism for live calls and immediate owner feedback
- National Accounts
- Unique and powerful technology platform including back office accounting and payroll
- Proprietary scheduling software with Telephonic time clock interface
- Reduced home care franchise fee for multiple territories
Owning a FirstLight franchise offers the benefits of traditional business ownership with less risk and provides an established business system along with many other advantages. Business owners in the home healthcare industry have bright futures. Demand for our services already exceeds market supply in many areas. The future demand for services in the senior care industry will continue to increase each year. In 2014, the baby-boomers turning age 65 in the U.S. will reach 10,000 per day! By 2025, it will grow to nearly 72 million. (Source: The Department of Health and Human Services and the State Department)
FirstLight HomeCare has developed a comprehensive training program to guide new franchisees every step of the way as they move forward in opening a new FirstLight business. Reinforcing the keys to initial and ongoing franchise education, this includes a pre-training module, 5-day new owner training in Cincinnati and a post-training module that lasts for 16 weeks. Additionally, within the first 60 days of opening your FirstLight business, a Business Development Director will provide two on-site visits to your location to ensure your accelerated growth.
FirstLight’s value-driven approach touches every aspect of the business, including groundbreaking, industry-leading tools for clients and their families.
- Client Care Access – A secure, Web-based tool allowing families to monitor the schedule and detail of care for loved ones and providing tools for feedback and peace-of-mind via Internet access.
- Emergency Response – Personal Emergency Response Systems, Medication Reminder devices, and Vitals monitoring available for every client backed by one of the largest providers in the country.
- ClientFirst – A unique tool that matches specific caregivers to client’s needs and habits during the initial transition to in-home care.
If you are interested in making a difference in the lives of others, providing an exceptional level of client care and partnering with a proven leader, we want to hear from you – contact FirstLight HomeCare today!
FirstLight Home Care Franchise For Sale
After spending time with the team, learning about their professional backgrounds and observing their overwhelming passion for what they do firsthand, I knew immediately FirstLight Home Care was the right choice for me.
“The best part of owning a FirstLight Home Care franchise is having access to proven policies and procedures but still be able to have the freedom and flexibility to put my own management style and culture into my business.”
“The support I receive from First Light has been nothing short of amazing! The support staff’s professionalism and phenomenal work ethic have not changed. Their response time is efficient and expedient and it is such a blessing to be a part of a company where everyone operates in excellence!.”