ARE YOU READY FOR A CHANGE?
Let the Grease Monkey® System guide you through every aspect of running a profitable automotive maintenance business.
With over 35 years of franchising experience, Grease Monkey International, Inc. has over 300 centers throughout the United States, Latin America and China. Spanning over 29 states, Grease Monkey’s development plan includes expansion throughout North America. Single unit, multi-unit and territory opportunities are available in all 50 states.
Grease Monkey Franchise Features & Benefits
Grease Monkey® centers provide preventive maintenance services and light mechanical repair services that help customers meet vehicle manufacturers’ recommendations and warranty requirements. Our Less Hassle, More Hustle customer service approach is designed to help customers make educated, informed decisions about maintaining their vehicles in a comfortable, no-pressure setting.
- Multiple revenue streams – Grease Monkey’s car wash concept Monkey Shine
- Multiple development options
- Low start up costs
- Independently owned – not owned by an oil company which means there is no obligation to buy a specific brand of products
- Unparalleled support
- Site Selection & Negotiation
- Third-Party Financing
- Marketing & Advertising
- Equipment, Inventory and Point-of-Sale Systems
- Business Management and Accounting
- National Account Purchasing
5 FRANCHISE DEVELOPMENT OPTIONS
Grease Monkey® and Monkey Shine® franchise concepts are distinct yet highly complimentary opportunities that work well together from a business perspective. Each concept has multiple development options that help franchisees build the right center for the local market.
- Develop Side-by-Side Centers.
- Build Stand-Alone Grease Monkey® Centers.
- Add Grease Monkey® center to an Existing Car Wash Facility.
- Add Monkey Shine® car wash to an Existing Quick Lube Center.
- Convert an Existing Facility to a Grease Monkey® and/or Monkey Shine® Center.
Grease Monkey Franchising is looking for exceptional new franchisees who are passionate about being part of our industry-leading systems. Typical candidate characteristics include:
- Successful business background
- Management/operations experience
- No automotive experience required