Hand and Stone Massage and Facial Spa is one of the most exciting new franchise opportunities to come along in years.
Hand and Stone Franchise Benefits
- Take control of your lifestyle with a solid business system
- Hand and Stone offers a broader range of services
- Massage, facials and waxing at all locations
- Multi-unit and single unit development properties
- Highly desirable areas available for development
Hand and Stone offers expert massage, facial and waxing services seven days a week. We have Massage Therapists and Estheticians who offer customized services such as:
- Massage Services: Your customers can choose from Swedish massage, Deep Tissue Massage, Trigger Point Massage, Sports Massage, Hot Stone Massage, Pre-Natal Massage, Couples Massage and more. All massages are provided by your certified/licensed/registered Massage Therapists.
- Facial Services: Your customer can choose from Signature Facials for women, men and teens. Hand and Stone features the highest quality cosmeceutical skin care products. We also offers expert peels and microdermabrasion treatments from licensed estheticians.
- Waxing Services: Hand and Stone offers professional, convenient and affordable face and body waxing services for women and men, all provided by licensed estheticians. Your customers will look and feel their best for less, at Hand and Stone Massage and Facial Spa.
Why Choose Hand & Stone?
The Health and Wellness Personal Care Market is Growing even in tough economic times.
That’s because consumers will still spend on those affordable services that will keep them feeling and looking healthier. Massage — Facials — Waxing — all booming and all found under one roof at Hand and Stone Massage and Facial Spa.
Massage alone, now a $12 billion industry, has experienced a 13% growth in revenue over the past three years.
Hand and Stone is a great opportunity not just because the market is growing, but, also because day spas are a highly fragmented industry, with almost no national brands, and dominated by small “mom and pop” operators. Some 99% of all days spas are single unit or in a chain of five or less and 68% have less than four rooms — meaning smaller, less convenient operations. Hand and Stone is poised to rapidly gain market share with its revolutionary new concept based on affordability and convenience.
Training and Support
The Hand & Stone franchise combines our tried and true business system with incredible support.
Our team of experienced professionals will assist you in all aspects necessary to start-up and run your new business with confidence!
- Aid in choosing an appropriate site for your spa
- We’ve created a Spa in a Box – all materials have been carefully designed and detailed for you
- Guidance through the recruitment, hiring, and training process of all staff
- Support of Grand-Opening coordination and advertising
Marketing Programs and Tools
- In-house advertising agency handles all aspects of creative development and media placement
- Management of web and email based campaigns
- Radio, television and marketing materials
- Ongoing promotional and sales guidance