Why Choose Home Helpers® Home Care Franchise
We Are the Leaders in Home Care Franchising
For over two decades, Home Helpers® Home Care has been the leader in home care franchising, and we continue to grow as our owners continue to prosper. Our success is due to our unique system, world-class training and support, our experienced leadership team and the talent and energy of the most motivated owners in the industry. Our more than 21 years of outpacing the industry validates we deliver both to clients and franchise owners.
You should become a part of our franchise family because we:
- Offer 21 years of home care and franchise operations excellence
- Serve over 900 communities nationally
- Shape policy on a state and national level
- Are the leader in the in-home care space
TWO BUSINESS MODELS IN ONE
Home Helpers® Home Care is like family when family can’t be there. But unlike models that limit your growth opportunities to companion care, our owners have the strength of four distinct revenue centers. In addition to respite care and transitional care, you also have access to recurring business through long-term personal care.
Each franchise includes Direct Link®, our proprietary medical alert solutions suite, which offers round-the-clock peace-of-mind to clients and their families through 24-hour technology and monitoring services for even greater revenue opportunity.
Our Training Advantage
Setting Our Home Care Franchise Owners Up for Success
One of the benefits of our home care franchise opportunity is that while you may be working for yourself, you are never in business by yourself. We offer extensive training to make sure you are prepared to open your business, and we are here for you throughout to make sure you feel supported.
- Home Helpers® University
- Growth groups
- Annual conferences
- Regional meetings
WORLD CLASS SUPPORT
With over two decades in operation and experience in more than 900 communities and across 42 states, we know what it takes to make your business successful in your community. We’ve seen what works: Leading industry insights shared with you from day one when you become a Home Helpers® franchisee.
- Owner training program. Comprehensive pre-opening and start-up training combine classroom experiences with individualized coaching through your opening and beyond.
- National support center. Our team of management, marketing, training, and other professionals work closely with you to develop a plan for success and offer an experienced perspective on your business and insights into your market.
- Recruitment and training. The Caregivers who serve your clients are the backbone of your business. Only Home Helpers® Home Care supports local ownership with recruitment, screening, and training processes and tools that ensure you have the most qualified people representing you.
- Ongoing support. Through office visits, meetings, webinars, training sessions, and learning materials, Home Helpers® Home Care makes sure your operations stay current year after year. You’ll also enjoy the opportunity to join owners’ performance groups, which allow operators with similar challenges to exchange ideas and best practices to achieve their mutual growth goals.
Our Marketing Advantage
Putting Your Home Care Franchise Front & Center
As a Home Helpers® Home Care Franchise owner, you will benefit from the brand awareness built with the support of hundreds of existing offices across the United States. When you start your journey, you can rest assured that you will be backed by a marketing team that thoroughly understands how to acquire and retain clients. From lead generation to social media posts and more, we have you set you up for success.
The Home Helpers Senior Care Franchise Opportunity
Owning your own Home Helpers® Home Care office is a unique opportunity to get in on one of the fastest-growing sectors of the economy while serving your community and bringing peace of mind to families. In fact, Entrepreneur ranked senior care as one of the top 5 most profitable franchises. Our owners enjoy the satisfying feeling of working for themselves while also giving back to those who need it most. Backed by our extensive training and support program, you can trust that you’ll always be in good hands with our team.