Hydralive Therapy is a health and wellness clinic providing IV therapy, vitamin injections, cryotherapy, and compression therapy in a comfortable, spa-like environment.
DO YOU HAVE A TRUE PASSION FOR HEALTH & WELLNESS?
Hydralive Therapy is accessible through a telehealth platform and overseen by board-certified medical professionals, offering customizable treatment options to enhance a healthy lifestyle, backed by a supportive corporate team and Medical Directors, featuring a flexible business model with low investment, quick recurring revenue, and high profit margins.
WHY HYDRALIVE THERAPY
- Lower Initial Investment
- Profitable Business, Operationally Sound: The Hydralive model is operationally structured to run smoothly with a low number of contract employees and a reasonable workload for an owner/operator.
- Point of Difference: The Hydralive model is unique and provides an attractive approach to the wellness market.
- Teachable to Others: Franchisees would benefit from a system that can be grasped easily by an intelligent and motivated franchisee interested in learning the business.
- Integrity and Commitment: Hydralive operates with a high level of integrity and a commitment to the health of its client base, following medical protocols and procedures while maintaining 100% HIPAA compliance.
- Recurring Revenue – Membership model generates recurring, predictable revenue.
- Minimal Staff – Only requires two employees: one RN and one front desk. Franchisees can generate $1M+ in revenue with just these two employees.
- McKesson Partnership – Individual IV hydration clinics have difficulty getting a set amount of IV bags. Hydralive’s partnership with McKesson gives franchisees access to plenty of supply to meet any volume of patients.
- Low Investment – We offer a lower upfront investment compared to other IV hydration franchises.
- Short Time to Profitability – Our locations have seen profit between 2 to 6 months.
- Strong Profit Margins – We’ve been profit margins over 30%, and has potential for even higher margins with multiple units.
TRAINING & SUPPORT
- Virtual Training Program – Vendors, Supplies, Scheduling Software, Hiring Platform, Best Practices, Zenoti CRM
- 4 Days of Corporate Training in Birmingham
- On-Site Visit by Corporate Team
- Pre-Launch Setup Plan
- Team Training
- “Day-in-the-life” Dry Run
- Weekly meetings for the first 6 months
- Bi-weekly meetings from 6 months to 1 year
- Field visits at 6 months mark
- CRM & business management system: Zenoti
- Marketing and Operations support team at the corporate level
Hydralive Therapy® will also continue ongoing research and development, which will stream down to each franchise location. With these great areas of support, becoming a franchisee of Hydralive could not be easier!
IDEAL FRANCHISEE CANDIDATE
- Practicing physicians/nurse practitioners
- Former medical industry professionals
- Entrepreneurs and Investors
- Families – Husband/Wife teams who would like to start a business