The name Lightspeed says it all for this rapid response residential and commercial restoration franchise. Next-level restoration services when customers need it most.
Lightspeed Restoration Franchise
Do you want to get in on a ground floor franchise opportunity taking the restoration industry by storm? Lightspeed Restoration is an emerging brand with 150 years of combined experience in the restoration industry and is geared to be the go-to source for water and fire damage restoration.
Ready to Be a Neighborhood Hero in a $210 billion Industry?
Speed is of the upmost importance for a water damage restoration company. When left untreated, water and fire damage can ruin homes and destroy businesses. As a Lightspeed Restoration franchise owner, you will be expertly trained so that your customers can count on you to deliver next-level restoration services as rapidly as possible. And you can count on the Lightspeed Restoration home office team, our 24/7 national call center, and expert franchise support team to help you succeed in business.
Lightspeed Restoration isn’t like other restoration companies. As part of Home Franchise Concepts, one of the largest franchise systems in North America, we provide a wealth of resources to our franchisees including exemplary training, continued support, and exceptional mentoring to help you capitalize on the $210 billion restoration industry. Plus, Home Franchise Concepts is a subsidiary of JM Family Enterprises, Inc, a privately held company with $18B in annual revenues, providing leadership and stability like no other franchisor.
Why Choose Lightspeed Restoration?
With Lightspeed Restoration’s guidance, support, and resources, you will quickly get residential and commercial customers back on their feet after disaster strikes. We offer our franchise owners:
- 24/7 national call center support 365 days a year, at no cost to the franchisee.
- Expertise on how to work with insurance carriers to get projects (and payments) completed quickly.
- Loans to keep your cash flow going during catastrophic events – with no credit check!
- An equipment rental program offering a heavy discount on equipment during catastrophic events.
- Ongoing coaching for setting business goals, creating local sales strategy, following our business model, and more.
- Multiple-day regional training sessions.
- An annual convention to keep you up to date on the industry and networking opportunities with fellow franchise owners.
- National marketing campaigns and lead-generating local area marketing campaigns.
Best-In-Class Franchise Training
Initial training is conducted virtually and in person at our Experience Center in Dallas over a two-week period:
- We built a $200K state-of-the-art Flood House used to train franchisees and their teams on mold remediation and flood damage.
- This real-world simulation allows our experienced instructors to teach hands-on advanced mitigation and restoration techniques, cleaning methods, and demonstrate using the latest equipment and technology so you can walk onto your first job already confident in your restoration skills.
- From administration, office set-up, learning our CRM system, to local area marketing, you will learn everything you need to know to start strong.
Ideal franchise owners have an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for helping people. They are problem solvers with a knack for sales and exceptional customer service.