LIME Painting is a premium brand that serves an affluent demographic who wants quality. We are a unit of business owners who deliver a world-class product and service consistently. Value-Based, High End painting franchise.
LIME Painting Franchise Opportunity
Love. Integrity. Mission. Excellence.
These are the values that make us LIME Painting. We are a values-based, high end painting franchise that focuses on custom residential and commercial interior and exterior painting while acting as a contracting service provider. LIME is the first and only high-end painting franchise company. We are a premium brand that serves an affluent demographic who wants quality, we are a unit of business owners who deliver a world-class product and service consistently.
As we expand nationally, Franchise Owners choose to partner with us because of our infectious culture, turnkey model, low cost, and the ability to generate high returns. While the industry average paint job costs around $2,800, our average ticket is around $10,000 allowing our Owners to complete 70% fewer projects than traditional painting concepts. With 3x the average ticket amount, fewer projects, repeat business and no employees, we make the operational aspect of running a LIME Painting franchise simple and scalable.
We understand the market is saturated with painting franchise opportunities, but luckily for us we DO NOT compete with these concepts! We are the only painting franchise that focuses solely on high-end homes and businesses that are valued within the top 30% of the market. Typically, high-end properties need more than just a coat of paint, which is why we offer over 15 distinct services all while educating clients on options to maximize the value of their investment. Our luxury approach revolves around our meticulous prep, process and product selection which are unique to each project and client as we execute a tailor-made result that lasts the test of time.
WHY LIME PAINTING
- 15 Revenue Streams – The services we provide are not just paint based, we are also experts in various coatings, stains, drywall repair, restoration, carpentry, and gutters. Our revenue streams include everything a high-end homeowner or business would need to maintain the perfect interior and exterior.
- Strong Economics – Our concept offers unlimited potential to generate strong returns. In 2017, our average Gross Revenue was $2,168,435 with a Gross Profit of $455,897! Additionally, we have seen an average of 60% year-over-year sales increases since inception due to our turnkey business model.
- Low Cost, Low Overhead, Quick Ramp-Up – Franchise Owners can start their business for $90,000 and initially do not need employees as all jobs are completed by subcontracted crews. These crews supply all inventory including paint and equipment keeping overhead to a minimum. Also, we are a home-based business, allowing for a quick ramp-up time of 30-90 days after signing an agreement!
- Subcontractor Partnership Model – No need for our Owners to wrestle with the hassles of employees. We teach them how to qualify, partner, onboard, and retain subcontractors through our proven and effective subcontractor partnership training.
- Niche Market – The high-end, luxury painting and the contracting market are extremely underserved. Our affluent clientele own custom, high-end homes, and businesses that are valued at $1 Million or more. Meaning, we follow strict project minimums and only use high-quality products while offering the best customer service.
- State-Of-The-Art Sales Software – Our technology platform, LIMEWare, creates a hub for all things related to owning and operating a LIME franchise. With LIMEWare, Franchise Owners can rely on a centralized mobile-based platform to gain insight and manage the ins and outs of their business. This encompassing CRM includes everything an Owner would need in terms of production and subcontractor management, estimating and pricing custom scopes of work, completing sales, and more!
TRAINING & SUPPORT
LIME Elite Academy is our two-phase initial training program. Phase one is held at our headquarters in Denver, Colorado and consists of 4 business days where we review estimating, contracts, customer service, production, reporting, the sales process, subcontractors partnerships, marketing, and leadership. The second phase is done entirely online and is a fully comprehensive review of everything taught during phase one. Phase two must be completed within 60 days of the business opening.
Looking for more freedom and flexibility in your career? In need of a new entrepreneurial challenge? Want to become part of a values-driven business that allows you to make a great living while making a difference in your community?