Mobility City is the premier and one-of-a-kind mobile repair, cleaning and maintenance company for wheelchairs, power chairs, mobility scooters, lift out chairs, hospital beds, and other mobility products, which helps seniors, injured and disabled persons, young and old.
Put Your Future in Motion with Mobility City!
Our vans bring our services to you from a workshop-on-wheels. We help mobility-impaired veterans, seniors, injured and disabled persons retain their independence and quality of life by fixing their mobility equipment.
Mobility City also provides nursing homes, hospitals, and facilities with wheelchair sanitizing, power chair repair, and maintenance programs.
FRANCHISEES BENEFIT FROM MULTIPLE REVENUE STREAMS
- We repair mobility equipment
- We rent of mobility equipment
- We sell mobility products and replacement parts for mobility equipment
- We sanitize and clean mobility equipment
- We offer B2B wheelchair repair and sanitizing programs
- We host mobility equipment “tune-up days” at independent & assisted living communities
- We have master service agreements with manufacturers
- Our consignment program sells gently used mobility equipment
Mobility is B2C and B2B
Our franchisees will repair, rent, and sell; and offer delivery, setup, and training wherever clients live.
- Some mobility-impaired individuals reside at home. Many seniors are in assisted living communities and nursing homes.
- Healthcare facilities such as hospitals, continuing care, and rehabs have a fleet of wheelchairs that require regular sanitization and repairs.
- Manufacturers and resellers of mobility equipment prefer our trained technicians to deliver, setup, and service their products.
- Veteran organizations and non-profit groups such as the Arthritis Foundation, Alzheimer’s Association, ALS Association, MS Society, and MDA recommend our services.
OUR BUSINESS MODEL
Mobility City puts in-home repair service first.
- We Welcome Veterans!
- Turnkey Business Model
- Great Trends… Over 100 Million People 55+ by 2022
- No National Competition
- Multiple Revenue Streams
- Huge Territories… Over 1,000,000 People
- Proven Marketing Network
Further, we treat all customers with respect and work to deliver the solution that best meets a customer’s individual needs. Our service sets us apart.
Outstanding Support Program
The Mobility City home office is committed to growing and developing our franchisees—knowing that when we give you our best, you give your best to your customers.
With 35+ years in the home medical equipment business, we have refined our business practices from operations to marketing, all to maximize revenues and profitability.
The training program comprises 6 comprehensive days—3 at our corporate center in Fort Lauderdale, Florida and 3 in your home territory.
Along with the initial training there will be continuing “best practices” updates and education on operations, marketing and products.
In addition, key manufacturer’s reps will visit your location to provide support and inform you about the features and benefits of their products. Manufacturers also provide outstanding phone tech support to help you in troubleshooting their products.
By becoming a franchisee in the Mobility City national network, you will be providing mobility product repair services that are not presently offered by another national company in the healthcare field.
I was sold on the vision of Mobility City from the beginning. I really liked that Mobility City was new a brand and I was going to be part of building something great. I also saw it as an opportunity to serve others while building a business for my family.