Start a Molly Maid Franchise Today!
Molly Maid® has more than 450 individually owned cleaning service franchises operating across the United States. Molly Maid® franchise owners have control over their time, and in turn, they return valued time to their customers. It’s a scalable, executive model business. Average repeat business is 97% annually. Financing assistance may be available to qualified buyers.
A Molly Maid® residential cleaning franchise holds its value through a reliable customer base, client referrals, outstanding support and the uncomplicated nature of the Molly Maid® business model. This is a franchise with over 35 years of experience behind it. You will be managing, not cleaning! Set your own hours.
A Molly Maid® business is a scalable, executive business model brand that is backed by Neighborly®, one of the world’s largest families of service-based franchises. As a Neighborly® company, Molly Maid® franchisees benefit from a network of over 2.5M+ customers and 3,500 franchises worldwide, with 14 home service brands, allowing for referral and multi-brand marketing expertise.
Who is it for?
- Executive manager capable of balancing numerous clients, jobs and employees
- Meticulous leaders and entrepreneurs seeking a scalable business model
What would you do as a franchisee?
- Travel to customers’ homes to provide cleaning estimates, create an action plan
- Hire your own team of Home Service Provider’s as necessary
- Utilize the Molly Maid® business system and support network to grow the business
Molly Maid Franchise Key Features & Benefits
The cleaning business is a $46 billion industry with a 5.5% annual growth rate in the last five years (sbdcnet.com). Molly Maid®’s independently owned and operated franchisees have been providing quality, trusted, residential cleaning services for over 30 years. Individuals and families don’t always have time to clean. When they do get free time, they want to be enjoying other things. That is where Molly Maid® comes in.
Why Molly Maid®?
- 97% customer retention rate
- 12.7 million customers in the U.S.
- 200 territories with opportunity for growth
- Little inventory costs
- Low overhead costs for strong growth
Molly Maid® franchisees are offered unprecedented support:
- Comprehensive ongoing training and support: Sure Start training helps prepare franchisees for many aspects of operations to technical training in the field. A dedicated Franchise Consultant will be assigned to you from the very beginning, and support will include site visits and regularly scheduled calls to advise as needed.
- Marketing: Superior marketing strategies and support that leverages this nationally recognized and respected brand name along with an extensive customer database collected from the local family of Neighborly® home services brands, to provide the most effective marketing strategies and tools possible.
- Web: Leading web presence, national and customizable local website, bold online social media presence, national search engine optimization (SEO) strategy, and online reputation management support.
- IT: Full software training and IT support
- Registered trademarks and a designated territory
- Call Center Support
- Nationwide networking support: Over 450 fellow franchisees to consult with, plus the opportunity to gather at Regional and National Conferences.
- Vendor Discounts: Cut your expenses with ProTradeNet, a program offering preferred discounts through membership and potential annual rebates.
Military and Veteran
As the originating founder of VetFran, Neighborly® is proud to continue our commitment to aspiring veterans as a 5-Star Ranking member of the VetFran program. VetFran is a strategic initiative of the International Franchise Association to provide access and opportunities for our nation’s Veterans and their spouses.
Molly Maid Franchisee of the Year 2018
“Molly Maid First Coast (Saint Augustine, FL) owners and IT veterans, Mike and Jenny Lindblom. They purchased a re-sale three-and-a-half years ago with the notion that this is “not a ‘no’ business, but a ‘yes’ business,” says Jenny. “We came in with an eye on marketing, customer service, and getting the right people in here to take us to the next level.” Today, the Lindbloms have 42 employees and 15 cleaning teams serving 2,350 permanent customers. “There is no silver bullet to reaching revenues. It’s a combination of many things. But, if you have confidence in the business model, then you have to have confidence in what corporate tells you to do and confidence in the resources they provide. Corporate does a great job in supporting us. We also rely heavily on the other owners. Their support is invaluable.”
“After 30 years working for someone else, Cathy Tichy fell victim to the recession. In 2008, she wrote: “When we found Molly Maid (of Omaha/Council Bluffs), we knew we found our niche. We loved the people in the company, we loved the business model, and we knew that we could take our love of house and home and make it a career.” “We are working very hard to continue our growth, and we are loving what we are doing. We appreciate everything that the Home Office staff does for us-we are so glad to be part of this great organization!”