Outdoor Lighting Perspectives invented the landscape and architectural lighting category. OLP is proud to be North America’s first, largest, and most trusted full-service outdoor landscape and architectural lighting provider. With the largest client base in the category, no one has installed more low-voltage lighting systems and more fixtures.
Outdoor Lighting Key Features
Outdoor Lighting Perspectives (OLP) continues to lead the way in innovative residential, hospitality, and holiday outdoor lighting solutions. As America’s largest full-service outdoor lighting specialist, OLP has redefined the outdoor lighting category through the application of innovative lighting designs and eco-friendly technologies.
A 3-IN-1 Business Opportunity
Outdoor Lighting Perspectives provides three business opportunities in one company:
- Residential Lighting – OLP’s residential lighting is full-service. From nighttime demonstration to installation and service, we do it all, ensuring our clients have the best outdoor lighting possible. All of our franchisees are trained on the science and artistry of light. We can provide breathtaking transformations that extend our clients’ enjoyment of their outdoor living spaces and landscaping long into the evening.
- Holiday Lighting – When it comes to holiday lighting, Outdoor Lighting Perspectives does it all: design, installation, take down and storage. Our clients don’t have to lift a finger to enjoy a festive lighting display customized to their taste.
- Hospitality Lighting – Hospitality Lighting from Outdoor Lighting Perspectives is the one and only full service exterior lighting company for hospitality buildings solely focused on turn-key approach to professional outdoor lighting design, installation and maintenance for hospitality venues. Our highly-efficient LED lighting installations can reduce energy consumption by up to 75%. Whether it be a retro-fit of an outdated system or a new-build plan, Outdoor Lighting Perspectives Hospitality serves the industry with expert consultation, the latest technologies and premium fixtures.
With three businesses in one, Outdoor Lighting Perspectives will keep the leads and revenues coming to you year-round.
Outdoor Lighting Perspectives Boasts Many Features that Make it Attractive to Potential Franchise Partners.
- Modest initial investment
- No storefront necessary
- Minimal inventory and equipment requirements
- Client referrals from sister brands and affiliates
- Extensive, professional and attractive marketing tool kit
- Proven interactive marketing and social media expertise
- Training and on-going support from experienced staff
- Exclusive territory guaranteed
The Ideal Outdoor Lighting Perspectives Franchisee
The ability to appreciate outdoor living, design and cultivating personal relationships by adding value to homeowners’ exteriors are great attributes for an OLP franchise candidate. A perfect add-on to an existing business such as landscaping, irrigation, fencing companies, and electrical contracting, OLP can increase your revenue stream by selling to the customers you already have – while prospecting for new ones, which you can eventually cross-sell with your original home service offering, too.
The estimated total start up investment, including the franchise fee, is between $61,675 and $143,050 for a standard territory. The investment as an add-on to a qualified existing business is $33,975 to $98,050.
To learn more about owning an Outdoor Lighting Perspectives franchise, please complete the contact information for below.
Outdoor Lighting Perspectives Franchise Ownership
“We got involved in Outdoor Lighting Perspectives because we were tired of corporate America. We had gone through the process of climbing the ladder a few times to find that our company sold to another company and so the fear of bringing in their own people and not knowing what our future was going to be that was not a good place to be. So we ventured into Outdoor Lighting Perspectives and it’s been very interesting and very difficult in a lot of ways, we’ve had to work very hard but yet the payoff is incredible! We can manage our own schedules now, be with our family when we want to be and go on vacation when we want to go.”