If you are interested in owning a business that can provide consistent, year-in and year-out recurring, residual income, PMI may be the perfect franchise for you!
WHY CHOOSE PMI TO START YOUR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT FRANCHISE
As one of the fastest growing franchises in the country, Property Management Inc. is truly in a class of its own. PMI’s proven, comprehensive franchise program gives you the tools you need to get started on your path to success. The benefits you will receive from PMI’s property manager franchise system will give you the competitive advantage required to succeed in the property management industry.
PMI’s property management franchise system is comprised of four core systems that when combined together deliver a turn-key business system to the franchise owner. These systems are what ultimately give you an advantage in the marketplace.
- Property Manager Franchise Back Office System
- Franchise Property Management System
- Client Lead & Marketing Systems
- Training and Support Systems
What is Property Management, Inc.?
When you think of a national sandwich shop, it’s Subway; plumber, it’s Roto-Rooter; oil change, it’s Jiffy Lube; property management; it’s ????
It’s hard to believe that so many people don’t know that a national brand exists for such an important industry! NOW YOU DO. PMI has 200+ franchises in 40+ states, and we are using our national footprint to help people like you, “go into business for themselves, but not by themselves.” And our growth is being recognized:
- Entrepreneur Magazine – Top 100 Fastest Growing Franchises
- Entrepreneur Magazine – Top Franchise 500
- Entrepreneur Magazine – Top 100 Low Cost Franchises
- USA Today – Top 50 Franchises for Minorities
Why is PMI’s Business Model Better Than All the Rest?
We Teach, You Grow
We provide you with a VERY BIG OPPORTUNITY. A property manager is an asset manager, and with our franchise we help you gather assets and monetize these relationships using our industry leading 50+ recurring revenue streams.
So, whether you are a real estate professional or are just getting into the industry, we have what you need:
- Training (onsite, instructional videos, weekly webinars, industry leaders, PMI University, etc.)
- Support (project coordinators, hotline, accounting, negotiations, social media, digital marketing, other franchise owners, etc.)
- Resources (acquisitions, marketing materials, contracts, national vendors, financing sources, etc.)
- Systems (no cost software solutions, social media, digital marketing, proprietary programs, etc.)