BUILD A SUCCESSFUL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT BUSINESS WITH US
This is a growing business and Real Property Management is the #1 property management franchise in North America.
- GROWING INDUSTRY – America is a Renter Nation. Over a third of the nation’s households now rent, while home ownership continues to decline. With monthly rent rates increasing, vacancy rates decreasing, and an average revenue of $3,199 per property managed by Real Property Management offices, it’s a great time to be in the property management industry.
- THE LEADER – As the first and largest franchise organization in residential property management, and with over 30 years of experience refining property management, we are the nation’s trusted leader, recognized by leading reputable sources.
- WORLD CLASS SUPPORT – When you own a Real Property Management franchise you’re not alone. We support you with innovative systems and processes, professional marketing, volume purchasing power,comprehensive training, and a passionate support team. Combine this with the strength and power of a national brand and the largest network of peers in the property management industry to start strong and continue to grow.
Why Real Property Management
The industry just makes sense.
Even before you explore the benefits of franchising with Real Property Management, consider the strength of the property management industry.
- Residential property management has become one of the fastest growing industries in the country.
- More than one-third of all residential households in the U.S. are rentals.
- The average revenue per property is $2,200 annually.
- In any economy, people need housing. The industry is stable and generates consistent monthly revenue.
In other words, the demand for quality property management companies is substantial and increasing. Why? With higher credit lending standards, fewer Americans can afford to buy. Millenials are burdened with high college loans and prefer the flexibility of renting over buying. Prices for properties have rebounded, making them less affordable. Advances in technology have made it possible for investors to acquire real estate outside of their local markets. All this has resulted in significant growth and profitability potential for property management companies.
ADDITIONAL REAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT BENEFITS
- No major capital investment
- No inventory
- Cash business
- No prior experience needed
- Minimal risk
- Excellent returns
WHAT YOU WILL DO AS A PROPERTY MANAGER
Your role as a property manager would be to find and screen tenants, process rent payments, provide property inspections, maintenance & repairs, and process evictions when necessary. As the owner of your own business, you would be selling your services to property owners and investors, working with real estate agents and others to gain business referrals, and managing your business and staff. Our well established, proven operating systems and technology will streamline your operation and make you more efficient than your competitors.
REAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT WAS RECENTLY NAMED THE 10TH BEST FRANCHISE IN THE UNITED STATES BY FORBES MAGAZINE. We are also proud to be ranked on Entrepreneur magazine’s list of top 500 franchise companies in 2012 and 2013. Inc. 500 recognized us as being one of the fastest growing privately held companies in 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013. And, in 2013 franchise business review named us a top 100 franchise for veterans based on satisfaction surveys from our veteran owners compared to other franchises.
Imagine a business that capitalizes on all of these benefits—one with established, proven operating systems and a nationwide presence. This business does exist and it’s a turnkey franchise opportunity that may just be perfect for you.
We teach you what you need to know.
Property management itself is a simple concept, yet the systems required to make it a smooth and efficient process require education and training. Our in-depth, comprehensive education programs are designed to give you a competitive edge from the beginning.
We teach you what you need to know. Most of our franchisees had no prior experience with real estate or property management.
WE HELP YOU GROW YOUR CUSTOMER BASE.
When attempting to grow or expand a business, having the right marketing tools that are professionally prepared is essential. Our huge selection of traditional advertising and online marketing tools, videos, scripts and presentations will help you generate business.
Here are examples of how Real Property Management helps to raise company awareness and drive customers to each franchise location.
- Custom website for your office that can be tailored to your local market.
- Marketing brochures, flyers, direct mail & list sources, and eMail templates.
- Search engine marketing support including pay-per-click, search engine optimization, blogging and social media.
- Proprietary sales automation tool (CRM) for lead management.
- Business cards, office signage, stationery, “For Rent” signs and related materials.
- Direct connection to over 40 online rental portals to fill vacancies.
- Dozens of professional presentations and videos.
- …and much more.
Rest assured, you will have all the tools you need to build your business and help you stand out from competitors.
Real Property Management franchisees discuss their training and experience.
“As any owner of a service business knows, one of the most important things to master is how to acquire new leads and customers. The best and most inexpensive way to do that in this economy is through the web. The Real Property Management website, which is optimized locally for our markets, is absolutely going to make a difference by bringing more leads into our business. Being a member of the Real Property Management team is pretty powerful.”
“The message that I’m seeing most from this year’s conference is that we all want to be better. We’re raising what we do right now and we’re raising our caliber in the marketplace to be the best and the leader in our industry. I’m going to take that same sensation of raising the bar and getting the momentum going back to my office and implement that same strategy.”
“The changes that are being made here are just awesome. They let me know as a new franchisee that the company continually invests a lot of time, effort and financial assets into the growth of the business.”