Rainbow International® provides post-disaster restoration services to repair properties after water damage or fire damage for residential and commercial customers. Additional service options include carpet cleaning, upholstery and drapery cleaning, deodorization, reconstruction and other specialties. Financing assistance may be available to qualified buyers.
The nationally-recognized Rainbow International brand maintains multiple key accounts with national insurance carriers and third-party administrators/insurance carriers that our franchise owners are able to leverage in their local businesses.
Rainbow International Franchise Model
- Provides post-disaster restoration services, including cleanup following water damage, smoke and fire damage
- Member of the highly respected Neighborly® franchise brands, access to a network of service franchises, discounts on supplies and cross-marketing opportunities to an existing database of customers
How does Rainbow International® make money?
- Many restoration and reconstruction jobs are paid for through insurance claims
- Some jobs, such as cleaning and deodorizing, are paid for directly by customers
Who is Rainbow International® for?
- Driven individuals who communicate calmly and reassuringly with customers
- Those who can quickly assess damages and estimate needs and costs
- People who are passionate about helping home and business owners restore their lives and property
What would you do as a Rainbow International® franchisee?
- Work with customers in assessing damage and advising a plan for restoration
- Often work with insurance representatives to determine proper coverage payments
- Subcontract a team to help complete job tasks as assigned
A Rainbow International® franchise is more than a business. It is a service that aids customers in a time of crisis, by restoring value, stability and peace of mind. Rainbow International®’s focus is on helping its franchisees meet and exceed their professional and personal goals by performing rewarding work with a maximum impact. As part of Neighborly®, Rainbow International®’s expertise resides in providing the right tools, support and environment to ensure
Why Rainbow International®?
Benefits of ownership include a business model with residential and commercial consumer demand, as well as insurance claims.
PLUS, unprecedented support from members of Rainbow’s home office team:
- Marketing: Superior marketing strategies and support that leverages Rainbow International®’s nationally recognized and respected brand name along with an extensive customer database collected from the local family of Neighborly® home services brands, to provide franchisees with the most effective marketing strategies and tools possible.
- Web: Leading web presence, national and customizable local website, bold online social media presence, national search engine optimization (SEO) strategy, and online reputation management support.
- Comprehensive ongoing training and support: Sure Start training helps prepare franchisees for many aspects of operations from how to analyze your numbers to thorough service training in the renowned “Floodhouse,”located on the Neighborly® campus. A dedicated Franchise Consultant will be assigned to each franchisee from the very beginning, and support will include site visits and regularly scheduled calls to advise as needed.
- Registered trademarks and a designated territory
- IT: Software training and IT support
- Nationwide networking support: Over 320 fellow Rainbow franchisees to consult with, plus the opportunity to gather at Regional and National Conferences.
- Vendor Discounts: Cut your expenses with ProTradeNet, a program offering preferred discounts through membership and potential annual rebates.
Military and Veteran
As the originating founder of VetFran, Neighborly® is proud to continue our commitment to aspiring veterans as a 5-Star Ranking member of the VetFran program. VetFran is a strategic initiative of the International Franchise Association to provide access and opportunities for our Nation’s Veterans and their spouses.