Right at Home is a Proud Franchise Brand With Power and Longevity
Right at Home is one of the largest and the fastest-growing home care franchise brands. We provide care for tens of thousands of clients every day! Because of our experience and brand power, we have collaborated with several renowned institutions, such as Harvard Medical School, Philips, and the Duke Endowment, to research how our market is changing and explore new ways to innovate our services.
Who We Are
Right at Home is an international in-home care and assistance company that provides seniors with the opportunity to continue and improve their everyday life within the comforts of their own home. We work closely with our clients and their families to make sure their needs are met and everyone involved is comfortable with the decisions being made. Our mission is to improve the lives of those we serve, realizing that those we serve includes the entire family. We take this mission seriously. In order to be considered for a Right at Home franchise, you must also embrace this mission.
Why Right at Home
In a recent survey, our franchisees ranked Right at Home a 4.6 out of 5 in honesty and ethics. We know that if we’re forthright with you from the start, our relationship will have a solid foundation on which to build. We are not just another franchise company that followed others into a popular category; we are a professional home care company with an experienced support team ready to help you build your business. From the minute you commit to opening your Right at Home office, you’ll enjoy the peace of mind that comes from knowing that the advice you get is coming from people who have made their career in health and home care.
Sales, Marketing, and Finding Clients
Finding clients is the key to success. Right at Home is here to help. Approximately 50% of our two week owner’s training class is focused on this topic. In addition, we offer:
- A diversified lead generation strategy that includes print, internet, social media, and referrals.
- A full time Social Media Specialist on staff to help you establish a local presence in your community.
- A Programs and Services department that drives leads at a national level to your local business.
- Industry leading marketing materials and professional public relations support for your new business.
- A broad range of services (both medical and non-medical) so you can provide a complete package of options to your clients.
Superior Training and Support
We see our training and support program as the stepping stone to providing excellent care for those who need it. Our franchisees come from very diverse backgrounds, so we’ve hired an experienced training professional with a master’s degree in adult learning to make sure you get everything you need in our new franchisee owner’s training class. Here’s what you can expect from us:
- 2 full weeks of professional training at our corporate headquarters.
- A dedicated Right Start Manager whose sole purpose is to work with new franchisees and get you educated and profitable as quick as possible.
- Financial support to train you on business concepts and assist you in setting up the payroll and accounting functions of your franchise.
- Market meetings and our informational and well attended annual convention for all franchisees.
There’s never been a better time to consider a senior home care franchise opportunity with Right at Home…
- The Right at Home business model is recession resistant.
- Americans currently average living 18.5 years over the age of 65.
- Today, there are 39 million adults age 65+ in the U.S., but this population is expected to reach 89 million over the next 40 years.