Romp n’ Roll…A Children’s Franchise That Shapes Lives One Child at a Time
- The Premier Kids Franchise Exclusively Focused on Children 3 Months to Five Years Old
- Gym, Music and Art All Delivered by a Single Remarkable Kids Gym Franchise
- Young Kids Get All Kinds of Enrichment and Fun Under One Kid-Friendly Roof
Three Things Make Romp n’ Roll a Unique Kids Gym Franchise Opportunity
- Exclusive focus on 3-month to 5-year old children makes Romp n’ Roll the leading franchisor in early childhood development & enrichment in kids gym franchise concepts.
- One membership fee opens up a wide variety of kids gym classes and more under one roof for parents and children alike.
- Bright, clean whimsical centers in a specially-designed children’s fitness franchise concept that captures the imagination of children
Why Romp n’ Roll
We help children ages 3 months to 5 years old become the “best version” of themselves. Children discover their “best version” through active participation in Romp n’ Roll’s exceptional, research-based alternative to standard gym-, music- or art-only based programs. A Romp n’ Roll child gains social poise and confidence, along with essential life skills…all while having fun day after day after day. A Romp n’ Roll kids entertainment franchise offers a better experience, better outcomes and a better way to enrich young children’s lives.
Welcoming Atmosphere Screams Fun for Children – Our bright, whimsical centers are thoughtfully crafted to stimulate and engage little ones while keeping them safe. An abundance of colorful vinyl foam in the design of our children’s fitness franchise makes things comfortable and easy to clean. Babies, toddlers and preschoolers have a blast on our age-appropriate gym equipment.
Social Interaction Prepares Young Ones – Little ones socialize with other children and learn valuable life skills from each other. Our play gym caters to kids from 3 months to 5 years and our classes sort them into age-specific groups, giving them the peer-to-peer interaction that’s so vital to their growth.
Growth & Development Rooted in Sound Research – Our play-based curriculum evolves based on extensive research and our own experiences. Our developmentally-appropriate art, music, gym classes and activities build physical and cognitive skills during these important formative years—but all the kids know is that they’re having fun!
Build Parent-Child Connections – Based on our research, we discovered that little ones’ progress most effectively when they’re in the presence of parents and loved ones who express excitement and pride for their achievements. Our classes are parent-friendly, so they can take part in positive, shared fun with their children.
High Demand for Childhood Enrichment Services – In most every community with young families, there’s great demand for the type of play-based education and enrichment classes Romp n’ Roll offers. With almost 25 million kids expected to make up the U.S. population by the year 2040, that demand will only increase. That’ll provide a Romp n’ Roll franchisee not only a proven business model, but a children’s market with long-term growth.
Greater Profit Potential Through Lower Staff Costs and Lower Initial Investment – Your location can open with a full-time owner/operator and 7-8 part-timers, making staffing expenses less than other businesses. “Our work force is primarily made up of part-timers,” Michael explains. “You won’t have to deal with a lot of labor issues with benefits and things like that for the majority of your staff.” With startup costs ranging from $198,700 to $399,150. The average revenue for a Romp n’ Roll franchise in 2022 was $456,731.* (according to our latest 2022 FDD Item 19). A Romp n’ Roll franchise is potentially lucrative within the first year of business.
Marketing & Support
From your first day to forever, you’ll never lack for comprehensive marketing and support at your Romp n’ Roll kids gym franchise . Every step of your successful journey is mapped out. We’ve been there, done that…so following our proven processes is your key to success.
- Pre-Opening Training – One of the first things you’ll receive is comprehensive training and checklists covering pre-opening activities and the know-how to run a great Romp n’ Roll.
- Get New Members – A question we’re asked all the time is…how will you help me find, keep and reactivate members? Well, we’ve got you covered. As part of the child entertainment franchise, you can rely on our marketing & support to take advantage of a booming industry. Prior to your Grand Opening, we’ll help you mine the market for advance memberships. It’s not unusual for a new location to open with 100 or more new members on Week One.
- Marketing Plan – We want you busy operating a great Romp n’ Roll indoor playground franchise, so we’ve anticipated every marketing need under the sun to reduce the time you have to devote to marketing planning.