Saladworks is the leader in the exploding fast-casual restaurant space
Delicious, Nutritious Salads from Saladworks!
Saladworks, the nation’s leading entrée salad destination, serves people nature’s best, one salad at a time. America’s original fast-casual salad concept, Saladworks first opened its doors in 1986 and launched its first franchised location in 2001.
Today, consumers can visit Saladworks in nearly 100 different locations in thirteen states and two countries. At Saladworks, all salads are made to order, one at a time, from a wide variety of the freshest vegetables, fruits, proteins and delicious dressings. Saladworks guests can create their own salad, or enjoy one of many signature and seasonal salads, together with a selection of freshly-made sandwiches and soups.
Our Fanatic’ly Fresh Support
Our support systems set us apart from the others.
We will assist you with choosing a location and designing your store. We’ll also help you with lease negotiations and approve all final lease agreements. Saladworks provides a four-week training and familiarization course covering all aspects of conducting business at Saladworks. This includes classroom training (Profit and Loss management, ServSafe®Certification) as well as in-store training for you and your management employees.
Among many other things, Saladworks provides the following support:
- a proven business model
- a concept applicable for multiple venues
- site selection
- lease negotiation
- construction guidance
- store opening assistance
- ongoing operational guidance
- 4 week training program, including in-store, hands-on experience
- ongoing ServSafe® certification for store managers and employees
- volume-negotiated pricing for products
- cutting edge product development
- local store marketing and public relations support
- ongoing business education training
- Point of Sale/Information Technologies
- verified and approved vendors
- distribution procurement
- regional dine-around sessions
- social media
Fanatic’ly Fresh Design
Saladworks is designed to operate within 2,000 to 2,300 square feet. Preferred locations include: end cap and in-line restaurants in strip centers, major mall food courts, transportation centers, ground floor sites in major office buildings and street-side locations with high pedestrian traffic, high-visibility in mid to upper-income areas.
Do you have what it takes to be a Saladworks franchisee?
- A passion for salads and a living a healthier lifestyle. We’ve been making salads since before they were cool. And now more than ever, we’re obsessed with fresh.
- The financial capability based on our guidelines.
- Love serving people.
- Hardworking and enthusiastic.
- Excited by challenges.
- A willingness to follow our systems and standards. You will be in business for yourself, but not by yourself! The systems and standards are already in place for you. There is no need for you to create or alter them.
- Strong organizational and people skills. Customers and employees are very important parts of achieving success.
Franchising may not be for everyone, and that’s ok, but it can be the ideal situation for the right person. If you fit the above descriptions, chances are that you have the motivation and drive to be a successful Saladworks franchisee!
Saladworks New Store Design
“Owning and operating a business is always going to be a challenging experience. But it’s also incredibly rewarding. By utilizing all of the tools and resources that Saladworks has at its disposal, it’s easy to get to the point where things are running smoothly on a consistent basis,” Smith said. “Working together with the Saladworks team allows me to be in business for myself, but not by myself. I never have to go it alone—I know that there’s a strong team behind me that’s there to offer support and guidance whenever I need it. That’s ultimately what continues to fuel my success as an entrepreneur, and I’m looking forward to seeing what’s next for both my businesses and the entire Saladworks brand.”
“Having been part of Saladworks for 4 years, with multiple locations, I know how successful our restaurants can be which is why I jumped at the chance to redesign my store. On the first day we opened there was a line out the door and it hasn’t slowed down yet. My customers love it and are showing their appreciation every day by coming back more frequently. I am seeing explosive growth and couldn’t be more thrilled with the new design.”
“Coming from a business background with no restaurant experience our initial nervousness quickly disappeared after meeting the team at the Home Office and understanding all the support they would be providing to ensure our success. The team has been there every step of the way. They continue to assist us to make sure we have everything we need to stay successful. Saladworks is a great concept, with a great support staff and a tremendously loyal customer base ensuring our success and the financial freedom we were seeking for our family.”