Soccer Stars has had a positive impact on more than 2 million children and we’re just getting started. As a major player in the $19 billion youth sports industry, we’re building confidence in young athletes through fun, non-competitive, semi-competitive, and competitive soccer programs that teach the value of teamwork and sportsmanship.
Soccer Stars Franchise
BUILDING ATHLETES OF THE FUTURE
Soccer Stars is one of the most popular youth soccer programs in the nation. Backed by over 20 years of experience, our youth sports franchise provides youth with a fun and nurturing environment where they learn important life lessons and values through sport.
Our soccer franchise’s crib-to-college programming (ages 1 – 18) has impacted over two million kids across the country by introducing them to the fundamentals of soccer. We offer a unique, age-specific curriculum that teaches kids about the game, improves skills, builds self-confidence, and develops social skills.
Soccer is one of the most popular sports in the world, and Soccer Stars makes it fun and easy to learn and play. We offer programs, classes, camps, and competitions for kids of all ages and experience levels.
Since 2018, Soccer Stars has been part of the Youth Athletes United portfolio, which has helped broaden our reach and increase awareness of our programs. Youth Athletes United is committed to empowering kids through sport, and we are proud to be a part of their portfolio of inspiring brands.
Why Choose Soccer Stars?
WE ARE LEADERS IN THE YOUTH SPORTS FRANCHISE INDUSTRY
Soccer Stars is more than just a business endeavor. Our franchise partners make a lasting impact on the children and communities they serve. We are leaders in our industry and our programming is designed to service kids from their toddler years all the way to college. As a franchise owner, you’ll provide a fun, supportive environment for kids of all ages to learn the sport of soccer and important life skills – and you’ll build a rewarding life for yourself.
FOUR KEY REASONS TO CHOOSE SOCCER STARS
- Our Industry Is Booming – Soccer Stars is the largest corporate-run youth soccer program in the country and part of the $19 billion youth sports industry.
- We Offer World Class Curriculum – Children have access to over 100,000 classes, camps, and clinics available nationwide. We offer in-person and virtual classes, group programs, private classes, and more.
- You’ll Be Provided with Unwavering Support & Training – The success of our company is dependent on the success of our soccer franchise owners. That’s why we help you launch and grow your business with comprehensive training, online resources, and ongoing support.
- We are a Low-Cost Franchise Opportunity – The total required investment for Soccer Stars’ Standard Program starts at under $50,000, setting it apart from many other similar opportunities.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Crib to College – Our programs span all age ranges! Children can be involved as early as one year old.
- Ambassador Program – We are proud to partner with professional athletes who share our passion for youth sports to inspire the next generation.
- Low Investment – We are proud to provide a low-cost franchise opportunity that requires less than a $50,000 investment to start.
- Best-in-class Curriculum – Our programs teach fundamentals of soccer in a fun, non-competitive educational environment.
- Technology and Innovation – Our team is committed to innovation and investing in technology platforms, like our proprietary registration platform, that help our franchisees thrive.
TRAINING & SUPPORT
To excel at many sports requires dedicated training as well as the support of a team. Finding success as a soccer franchise owner requires much of the same. That’s why Soccer Stars provides our partners with comprehensive training and ongoing support. Our brand is only as strong as our individual franchise partners, and we believe that a committed team is key to our success today and long into the future.
As a youth sports franchise owner with Soccer Stars, you’ll have access to:
In-person training at our headquarters
In-territory business development and sales training
An online media library of customizable marketing materials and social assets
Resources to form partnerships with schools, soccer clubs, and parks & recreation centers
Best practices and resources to recruit, hire, onboard, and train coaching staff
Annual franchisee conference to learn, share, and play
Dedicated in-house marketing and creative teams for all your marketing & design needs
Mobile-friendly website & secure online registration platform
This is just a glimpse of what you can expect when you join the Soccer Stars family. We’ll be with you every step of the way, from your training to opening day and beyond.