Our purpose: To Eliminate Chronic Pain, Increase Mobility, Rejuvenate, and Help You Move Well! Stretching has been shown to decrease muscle and joint pain, improve posture and muscle imbalances, and help prevent injury! And the STRETCHMED® 36 stretch routine is second to none!
The Hottest New Concept in Health & Fitness
Join the Stretch Movement!
Stretching has been shown to decrease muscle and joint pain, improve posture and muscle imbalances, and help prevent injury! And the STRETCHMED® 36 stretch routine is second to none!
The StretchMed Program
Why 1-on-1 Stretching with STRETCHMED®
STRETCHMED® Certified Stretch Therapists use a combination of PNF (Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation) and static stretching techniques to increase flexibility, maximize blood flow, reduce stress, and much more! We work with clients in 50-minute 1-on-1 assisted stretch sessions anywhere from 1 to 4 times a week, depending on the needs and goals of our clients.
Why Franchise With STRETCHMED®
- Unparalleled support, our Founder and President has over 27 years of experience running boutique fitness concepts, and over 20 years in franchise development across multiple brands.
- Our director of franchise support has over 20 years of fitness experience, developing staff, and operating boutique fitness concepts.
- Our corporate location in Boston was profitable in only its second month open (see Item 19 in our February 1, 2022 FDD).
- Lowest cost to open 1-on-1stretching concept in the industry.
- Our signature 50-minute stretch delivers 36 different stretches.
- Hottest new fitness trend sweeping the nation.
- 116 million Americans are currently suffering from Chronic Pain.
- The StretchMed® 36 Stretch Routine is 2nd to none! We do it the best!
WHO DO WE HELP?
Everyone has imbalances, or deals with chronic pain, or muscle tightness, and tension. We even work on people who feel great and want to just improve their flexibility.
Some of our most notable clients are:
- Those In Chronic Pain
- Athletes young and old
- Sedentary Desk Workers
- Those Who Need Stress Relief
WHAT MAKES US BETTER?
Our corporate team are degreed exercise physiologists with a combined over 40 years of hands-on experience delivering various PNF and static stretching techniques across many demographics and age ranges.
To be considered for the STRETCHMED® Certified Stretch Therapist (CST™) training program, all candidates must have a certificate, license, or degree in an exercise science related field.
All must then complete our rigorous 100-hour CST™ training program.
OUR CORE VALUES
- We treat our customers like family.
- We have a passion for health and fitness.
- We believe in the power of positivity.
- We WOW our customers by exceeding expectations.
- We check our egos at the door.
- We are continually learning.
- We believe in honest, open communication.
- We believe in accountability leads to success.
- We love what we do.
WE ARE NOT THE ONLY ONES TO DO 1-ON-1 ASSISTED STRETCHING.