Now you can be a part of the solution in your community with a reliable, recurring-revenue business model: your own Temporary Wall Systems construction franchise.
Temporary Wall Systems Franchise
OWN A CONSTRUCTION AND EQUIPMENT RENTAL FRANCHISE THAT MEETS TODAY’S MANY NEEDS.
LET’S MEET THE DEMAND FOR RENOVATION CONTAINMENT SOLUTIONS. The decision to become an equipment rental franchise owner is an exciting one with much to think about. We are here to help you decide if a Temporary Wall Systems franchise is right for you.
Temporary Wall Systems construction franchise was created to solve a major problem for general contractors who need the benefits of renovation containment solutions, but don’t have the resources to implement them. Our solution? Providing a service that rapidly executes modern, attractive, clean, quiet, certified ICRA wall panels – containment solutions on worksites, in hospitals, labs and schools – to make their jobs easier.
AN INVESTMENT TO BUILD YOUR FUTURE
An investment into a niche market construction franchises like Temporary Wall Systems is a way to invest in your future. Full service renovation containment is in demand like never before. This equipment rental franchise business allows you to make an important impact within the industry while expanding your professional portfolio. We seek entrepreneurial-minded individuals who are ready to build a scalable business and expand the Temporary Wall Systems brand.
Estimated total investment:
$131,925 to $328,475
WHY TEMPORARY WALL SYSTEMS
Now more than ever, containment systems are utilized in and even required by medical and educational environments.
This is your chance to grow. Your franchise will operate within the growing $120 billion construction equipment rental market. Plus, it can capitalize on trends in healthcare facility renovations as well as the global awareness of the importance of infection control solutions.
Numerous Industries – Leverage growth in the construction equipment rental industry and the hospital construction and renovation market
Passive Income – Collect rental fees between installation and disassembly of renovation containment projects
Lower Start Up Costs – With wall rental options for first time franchisees
We take pride in being a family business: 35 percent of Fortune 500 companies are family-controlled and represent the full spectrum of American companies from small businesses to major corporations. Now, we invite you to become a part of our family business.
Reasons to take advantage of the Temporary Wall Systems construction material franchise opportunity:
- Scalable business that you can start from home and build out from there
- Compelling business model so you can enjoy flexibility and project variety
- Recurring rental income that continues post-installation
- An adaptable concept that responds to market needs, particularly in hospital and healthcare environments
- Committed, experienced leadership who treat franchisees like family
- Protected territory to operate your business with confidence
PROVIDING WHAT YOU NEED TO OPERATE WITH CONFIDENCE
Our priority is making sure every person in our system feels supported and motivated toward growth.
Here is what you can expect from us:
- Help to get you started. Our wall leasing program may help ease the initial financial burden of operations.
- Extensive training for office and project management, CRM and customer satisfaction, payroll, inventory, bookkeeping, bidding, job consulting, safety and quality control – PLUS the tech tools to run them!
- Remote, on-demand support, plus field support and refresher training throughout the year.
- Sales and marketing programs and materials that will assist in the promotion of your company.
- Confidential operations manual detailing important operational/installation/disassembly procedures, products, reporting, equipment storage, cleaning and maintenance, marketing, and safety procedures.
OUR IDEAL OWNERS ARE:
- General business acumen and relationship building
- Armed with some commercial construction knowledge, dexterous
- Cooperative, collaborative with strong leadership skills
- Dedicated and hardworking
- Excellent customer service, sales and communication skills
- Contractors or sub-contractors
- Purchasing, scheduling, expediting managers
- Medical and pharmaceutical professionals
- Seeking a secondary income source