Woofie’s® has gone on to win numerous awards at local, regional, and national levels. We were named one of the Top 100 Small Businesses in the U.S. by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and featured on CNBC’s The Job Interview.
The first-of-its-kind pet care business is now here! Woofie’s is the only franchise system in the $100 billion pet care industry to offer all three pet services: pet sitting, pet walking, and mobile pet spa. This offers franchise owners the to promote and cross-sell multiple services to maximize business growth and recurring revenue. Not only is a pet care an essential service, but Woofie’s support team helps franchise owners in marketing, training, operations, and more to become successful entrepreneurs.
Why Own a Woofie’s
Training and Support
- Woofie’s Academy provides a professional pet grooming school that helps franchise owners with a pool of talented groomers and bathers
- Customized franchise management software and user-friendly scheduling technology to help simplify daily operations
- 2-Week Interactive Training Program: This hands-on, detailed training program is designed to set our franchise owners up for launching their business.
- Pet First Aid/CPR Training: All franchise owners receive certification after this 4-hour course.
- Continued Marketing Support: We will assist you in developing and maintaining high local visibility through social and digital media platforms.
- Customized Franchise Management Software: Woofie’s fosters a collaborative environment while empowering franchise owners in managing their day-to-day operations.
The Ideal Woofie’s Pack Member is:
- An enthusiastic and self-motivated animal lover who understands that building a business takes persistence and determination.
- Driven and has the business acumen to oversee and be involved in the day-to-day details of a thriving operation.
- Able to adapt to the unique and dynamic nature of the pet service industry while thinking both strategically and “oﬀ the leash.”
- Committed to giving back to their community through charitable events and local fundraising eﬀorts.
- Comfortable with financial statements and basic accounting principles.
- Compassionate about animal welfare and has an innate desire to go above and beyond for clients and their pets