A Taste of the Great Steak Brand
Since 1982, The Great Steak and Potato Company® has been serving the finest cheesesteaks in hundreds of locations across the United States and abroad. Now known simply as Great Steak, our menu has grown from a single cheesesteak to a complete line of specialty sandwiches, fries and baked potatoes. Our recipe for loyalty? Authenticity. Our cheesesteak may look like a sandwich, but its heart is red, white and blue.
In addition to cheesesteaks, Great Steak restaurants offer a variety of other mouth-watering meals. Guests can build their own baked potatoes, Great Fries, and fresh salads. A selection of specialty grilled sandwiches is also available and prepared with the same commitment to quality and freshness as the original Great Steak cheesesteak.
What’s the next step to owning a Great Steak Restaurant Franchise?
- Complete the Contact Information Form Below.
- A Great Steak representative will contact you with an introductory call and email.
- Complete your application. Our Great Steak team will review and respond to your submitted application and send you Great Steak’s Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD). After we receive your signed acknowledgment of the FDD receipt, you can begin the process of owning your own Great Steak restaurant.
- Sign your Franchise Agreement. Engage in further learning opportunities with Great Steak’s franchise development team. Conversations with your designated Great Steak representative will be essential to your learning process. Validation calls to franchisees and visiting existing stores will also be beneficial. Upon mutual approval to move forward as a new Great Steak owner, you will sign a franchise agreement.
- Secure Your Location. Finding a premier location for your store is essential. With help from a member of our real estate team, a broker or your designated regional Great Steak representative.
- Build & Outfit Your Store. With the help of your designated Great Steak representative, the build-out process begins, including site plan and design specifications.
- Open Your Great Steak Restaurant. To maximize the grand opening for your location, we recommend working with your designated Great Steak representative to plan training four to eight weeks prior to your grand opening.
“I am very happy to be a franchisee of Great Steak and join the wonderful franchise company. I love the concept because once employees are trained very well and maintain good quality and customer service consistently running a Great Steak store is absolutely wonderful experience. After focusing on the good quality and customer service I can make good sales and profit. When I opened the store the Great Steak team trained me very well and after then the company keep supporting my store. The company regularly monitor our store and give me advices and good ideas. Also, they send me new special promotion material (concept, signs, cooking guide etc.) 2-3 times a year-this is very big advantage of being a member of a franchising company. Our customers really love our concept, excellent choice of foods (premier cheesesteak, other sandwiches, bake potatoes, salads etc.) and excellent quality food. If I have a chance I am willing to open more Great Steak stores.”
“As a franchisee of Great Steak for over 18 years, I have experienced only the best. The customer experience is unmatched by any other. People really like seeing their food go directly from grill to plate. I am proud to work with a company that serves a unique customer experience and provides franchisees with the resources to truly succeed.”
“Great Steak has always been there to assist me with anything from answering questions to just being supportive. You cannot help but be successful with them behind you! I would jump at the chance to open a new Great Steak locations! This opportunity has been extremely profitable and has offered returns on my investment that went beyond my expectations. Being my own boss, able to spend time with my family while earning for our future: priceless.”