Dryer Vent Squad is a very affordable franchise to own. In fact, it may be the least expensive, essential services franchise you can buy. Total investment starts at less than $50k and you can scale as large as you want. No experience needed.
Dryer Vent Squad Franchising
Join The Rapidly Growing Essential Services Industry
Are you interested in owning a business with recurring revenue that also allows you to make a difference in your community? This is what sets Dryer Vent Squad apart!
We offer a low investment franchise with enormous growth potential and we provide our customers with a service that saves them money! It’s a win-win! Dryer Vent Squad is an owner operated business that provides an importance home maintenance service that helps protect your customers from the risk of dryer fires. Our customers not only save money every month on their utility bill, but they also enjoy the peace of mind knowing we have taken care of the #1 cause of dryer fires. The Dryer Vent Squad opportunity is truly unique!
Our owners are able to partner with appliance repair companies, appliance stores, building managers, landlords, and more. Our service compliments their offerings and they provide us with excellent referrals and recurring revenue.
Reasons to Own A Dryer Vent Squad Franchise
- We keep homes and people safe – dryer vents are the leading cause of home fires. Keeping dryer vents clean is critically important!
- One of the most affordable franchises to own. Just becasue it isn’t expensive doesn’t mean it can’t delivery solid financial results
- High demand – every home on every street in your territory is a potential customer and few people clean their dryer vents
- This business is home-based and requires few staff. Keep your overhead low and your margins as high as possible!
When you join the Dryer Vent Squad as a franchise owner, you will receive support in a number of different areas:
- Operational Support
- Marketing Support
- Purchasing Support
- Accounting and Legal Support
- Ongoing Research and Development
Dryer Vent Squad Training Includes:
- 1 week of training at Dryer Vent Squad in Iowa beginning approximately 3-4 weeks before the franchise is scheduled to open for business.
- Ongoing support and guidance in building and operating your business
When you join the our team you have the choice of a new start-up business or you can convert your current vent cleaning company to be under the Dryer Vent Squad umbrella. When you join Dryer Vent Squad you will be given an exclusive territory of approximately 150,000-350,000 in the MSA to develop. Dryer Vent Squad is always looking for expansion opportunities in new markets!
The fee for one franchise is $39,000. Minimal start-up costs can be as low as $47,000, depending upon a number of factors.
Qualifications recommended for potential franchise owners
- Strong Sales and Client Service Abilities
- Good with Timing and Schedule Management
- High Personal Standards
- Able to Meet Initial Investment Requirements
- Strong Sense of Integrity in Corporate and Client Relationships
- A Willingness and Commitment to Excellent Service
Targeted experiences for potential franchise owners include
- Franchise Operations or Retail Service Industry Experience
- Business Owner and/or Managerial Experience
- Husband and Wife entrepreneurial team who want to start a business