Own a Mobile Kids Music Class Franchise Business
Entertain and educate kids… and parents! Bring value to your community and build your legacy by opening your own songs for seeds.
The Opportunity in Early Childhood Development
Songs for Seeds is a weekly, 45 minute, interactive class which encourages children aged newborn to 6 years old, to sing, dance, and play along with a live, three-piece band. The class is designed to enhance the process of learning as it fosters the sensory, attentive, cognitive, emotional, and motor capacities. These have been proven to be the driving forces behind all other learning.
For our songs for seeds Franchise Owners, this business allows them the opportunity to make a difference in their communities by providing parents and kids with a weekly experience that they all look forward to. It’s about being part of a franchise company culture that values strong community outreach and impact.
Are you ready to start your entrepreneurial journey with songs for seeds?
Why Own a Songs for Seeds Franchise?
- BE YOUR OWN BOSS – Owning a songs for seeds is a full-time effort but only requires part-time, in-class hours. Several of our Franchise Owners are working in other fields while still operating the business and all of our Owners enjoy the flexibility of creating a schedule around the lifestyle they have always wanted.
- LOW OVERHEAD, HIGH REWARD – Songs for Seeds leverages underutilized spaces in kid-friendly businesses. We partner with ballet studios, karate dojos, churches, synagogues, toy stores, community centers, or anywhere that has 600-800 square feet of unused space in the mornings to capitalize on existing customers and minimize the cost in operating a business.
- Easy to Grow – Once you are successful in your first location, the formula for growth is simple and easy to follow. Reinvesting in additional territories and locations provides you with greater profitability potential.
- A Stable Industry – The need for early childhood education is not going anywhere. This is not a business that will ever “go out of style” based on the simple fact that parents will always want to offer their children the best of the best when it comes to fun, educational classes.
- Community Oriented – As a Franchise Owner, you will be actively engaged and known within your community. If you speak to any songs for seeds Franchise Owners, they are likely to tell you that their biggest “why” behind their decision to invest in songs for seeds is their ability to make a difference in their communities.
A Business in a Box
This carefully engineered “business in a box” was designed to incorporate all of songs for seeds’ engaging activities and all the supplies used in class. All you need is a 600-800 square foot room in a partner space. The mobility of the Roadie Box ensures you never have to worry about getting tied down to a poorly performing location.
March to the Beat of Your Own Drum.
Bring value to your community and build your legacy by opening your own Songs for Seeds.
What is Songs For Seeds? A music class for kids newborns to 6 years old. The key is to make music fun for kids. Parents have bonding experiences with their child and other children. Both parents and kids alike love the classes and the music.
“This has been the best decision I have ever made. I am building a successful business, while having fun, and most importantly, doing something that truly helps kids in my community. It’s win-win-win.”