Make a meaningful impact on people’s lives in the BOOMING Healthcare Market!
Franchise owners enjoy a rewarding career helping others make a meaningful impact on people’s lives, serving the aging population in their home health-care setting.
We sell and rent ramps and other accessibility solutions to people wishing to remain in their homes rather than go to a nursing home.
Our mission is simple, to serve those who use wheelchairs and have trouble with stairs. Our company has been manufacturing metal architectural products since 1970. In 1998, we developed and patented our low cost Amramp system.
Several years were spent developing and testing the business method of delivering ramps through our distributor network across the United States. We are confident this proven method works well. We can sell or RENT (yes, rent) a ramp of any size for no minimum period of time anywhere in the United States.
We are now expanding our product line with a full line of accessibility solutions, including our patent-pending HomeNest® system, a safe alternative to a nursing home. Please consider joining our family of franchisee partnerships. You will be part of our organization to serve the people who use wheelchairs in your marketing area.
- Home Based
- National Brand with Patented Product
- National Accounts in Place
- Low Investment, Low Overhead
- Financing Available
Amramp is ranked one of the top franchise operations in the country!
- Ranked as one of the Top 50 Fastest Growing Franchises in the U.S. by Entrepreneur.com
- Ranked #4 in the Health Business category by Entrepreneur magazine
- Nominated as the Greater Boston Chamber of Commerce Company of the Year
- Certified “Franchisee Approved” by the Franchise Research Institute
Millions of people need us. But the person we need is you.
The demand for Amramp’s services is constantly growing. And that means a steady increase in sales opportunities for you—and a chance to continually help more and more people lead a rewarding, fulfilling life. Consider the following:
- Nearly 20 million Americans rely on wheelchairs and other mobility devices to move from place to place
- The number of wheelchair users is increasing every day as the population ages—with 20% of the U.S. population projected to be over age 85 by the year 2010
- Whether dealing with a short-term or long-term disability, these Americans are faced with the challenge of navigating homes and buildings they once accessed with ease
- Until a few short years ago, the only available options consisted of permanent wood or concrete ramps that were prohibitive in terms of logistics and price
- Amramp has answered the challenge with an economical, easy-to-install ramp system that enables disabled Americans to regain their freedom
Join Amramp as a valued franchisee—and see how you make a difference.
“Amramp has provided me the freedom of operating and managing my own business; they have also provided me structure and guidance as needed. In my few months as an Amramp franchisee, I have been pleased beyond my expectations. The management team from senior management to administration is very knowledgeable and helpful. I wanted a business where working hard reaps rewards and I believe this is where it is going to happen.”