City Wide Facility Solutions just celebrated 60 years in business!
Who is City Wide?
City Wide manages more than 20 different building maintenance services (e.g. lawn and landscaping, security, handyman services, janitorial) for commercial properties. City Wide specializes in sales leadership and providing world-class client experiences while our independent contractors focus on the services themselves. As an essential business, City Wide has distinguished itself as a trusted facility solutions partner.
- Average Unit Volume: $5.5 Million (per 2021 FDD Item 19)
- Average Top Quartile: $12.6 Million (per 2021 FDD Item 19)
- Industry: Sales and Management of Building Maintenance for Commercial Properties
- Started in Business in 1961 and began franchising in 2001
- Over 100+ Territories Available in the US and Canada
- City Wide Facility Solutions is on the SBA Registry
Clients love us because working with City Wide saves them time and solves their problems.
Ideal City Wide Franchise Candidate Profile
- 10-20 years of business to business experience
- At least five years of sales and/or sales management experience
- Leadership/management of a professional team
- Bottom line P&L responsibility
- Strong relationship building and organizational skills
- Outgoing, expressive individuals with backgrounds in business development, sales, sales management, marketing, training, and recruiting
- Proactive, results-oriented multitaskers who have a strong sense of urgency
- Persuasive problem solvers who understand and enjoy helping people achieve their goals
- Competitive, self-motivated, high-energy, money-motivated
- Possess the energy, charisma, and leadership skills to lead a team
Why Franchisees Love City Wide?
City Wide Provides:
- High ROI: Average Unit Volume – $4.7 million (per 2020 FDD Item 19)
- High ROI: Average Top Quartile – $10 million (per 2020 FDD Item 19)
- B2B sales and management model with no travel, hourly employees, equipment, or inventory
- Unlimited recurring, compounding revenue opportunity with 20+ services to manage
- Almost recession-proof $100 billion industry
- Record franchisee system-wide sales year in 2020 during the COVID Pandemic.
- Exclusive, supersized, protected territories with 1 – 2 million in population
- A values-driven organization with a compelling purpose, passion, and commitment to positively impacting the lives of as many people as possible!
City Wide Franchise Owners talk about their experiences.
I feel very blessed to be part of this business. The thing that is amazing about this franchise model and system that I don’t think any of us foresaw was the scaleability. The scaleability makes all the difference. This is everything I liked about corporate America without all the micromanagement that I hated.
Much like the saying, “dreams come true, not free,” City Wide offered me the opportunity to chase a dream to build a business for my family though hard work and perseverance. The fruits of that hard work have not only created a profitable and growing family legacy business but, more importantly, the platform for us to improve the quality of life of our employees’ families as well as to give back in a meaningful way to our middle Tennessee community. The ceiling is high for those who want to chase their dream.
Jeff and I saw firsthand through my work for City Wide Franchise Corporate how this business can provide real wealth opportunities for us; there is no greater endorsement than a former employee who decides to buy a franchise from the company! With City Wide, we get to make a difference in our community, not just for ourselves and our family, but for our clients and our team. The work is rewarding because we believe in what we are doing for our clients every day.
What appealed to us about City Wide was the opportunity to work together and build a family business. No corporate bosses, no long distance travel, and the freedom to be there for our children when we want. Personal effort is directly rewarded with results and as you grow you get to share that success with an ever-growing team of direct staff, independent contractors, and happy clients.