Expense Reduction Analysts is a low-cost, low-risk franchise where your earning potential is as big as your ambition. The startup investment for your business, at $66,000 – $85,900, is so accessible most owners don’t require financing.
You can also rest easy knowing your Expense Reduction Analysts consultancy is secure in a difficult economy. Expense Reduction Analysts consultants saw business increase by 50% during the 2008-2010 recession, and by 25% during the 2021 lockdown.
Expense Reduction Analysts Franchise
Join a Leading Business Cost Reduction Franchise
Expense Reduction Analysts helps organizations across the country save money and find profit by reducing everyday expenditures. As an entrepreneurial consultant, you have the opportunity to work with the ERA network to win new accounts, increase potential earnings and deliver valuable savings to a diverse client base. Connect with our global network by becoming a part of ERA and start on the path of managing your own consulting business.
Why Expense Reduction Analysts
- Low Operating Costs – As an Expense Reduction Analysts franchise owner, you won’t need a SBA loan, brick and mortar lease, FFE or capex investment, inventory, staff, or AP/AR, keeping your operating costs to a minimum.
- High Earning Potential – Expense Reduction Analysts is looking for franchisees who are interested in earning a six-figure income. Our business model allows franchise owners to build a recurring monthly income stream with 60-70% average net profit.
- Residual Income – At Expense Reduction Analysts, our franchise owners earn more than just the revenue from their service fees. You can expect to see additional income in the form of residuals working with us.
- Support from Day One – At Expense Reduction Analysts, we believe that our success depends on the success of our franchise owners. You’ll receive ongoing lead generation support, as well as a launch program and a six-month, one-on-one coaching program.
How You’ll Make Money
Our business model allows you to build a recurring monthly income stream. You’re not limited to a solo operation, either. Our franchisees can grow their practices by hiring additional consultants. You can take on more clients with additional staff, expanding your revenue. At Expense Reduction Analysts, the financial rewards are what you make them to be.
No Analytical, In-Depth Sales, Or Finance Experience Needed
The ERA business strategy provides a no financial risk value proposition due to our “no savings – no fee” model. Clients and franchisees alike benefit significantly: our franchisees share the cost savings with their clients.
One of the many advantages of our network of highly experienced franchisees is the opportunity to leverage our shared expertise to help meet the specific demands of each client project. The collective knowledge and market power of our network offers a great advantage to new ERA franchisees.
All businesses are more profitable when they can reduce costs and maintain quality. Given today’s challenging economic environment, client demand for actionable cost, purchase and supply management solutions has never been greater, making our sustainable business model highly desirable.
Monetize Your Expertise And Maximize Your Income
Apply your knowledge and experience to develop and operate your own cost reduction consulting practice.
If you enjoy working on diverse projects with a team of like-minded professionals as a consultant, Expense Reduction Analysts (ERA) may be just the right business opportunity for you.
Engage with executive-level decision makers, build professional relationships and generate meaningful cost-savings results your clients.
We’ll provide you with the tools, support, expertise, processes and training to help you build your consulting practice — and support you every step of the way. As part of our network of ERA business franchisees, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with your business peers to deliver exceptional results for your clients.
Benefits of the ERA Program:
- Low investment
- Work from anywhere
- Excellent work/life balance
- Opportunity to generate significant earnings
- No employees required
- Secure residual income
- Simple, attractive business model for client acquisition
Role of the Franchisee:
Franchisees come from extremely diverse backgrounds, but almost all have extensive business expertise. The franchisee’s role in the business is to act as the Trusted Business Advisor to their executive level clients. A drive to grow the business and an ability to develop and maintain relationships with clients, vendors and other ERA consultants are the key ingredients for success.
- Trusted Business Advisor Consultants with an interest in customer acquisition and business development.
- Business professionals skilled in B-to-B client acquisition and relationship management at the C-level.
- Highly motivated and ambitious individuals with a strong desire to join a trusted and proven professional services consultancy.
- Leaders across all industries who want to be part of a global team of business professionals.
Training and Support:
ERA provides a training and support program that is second to none. Utilizing the best of ERA’s combined experience, gained from delivering thousands of cost saving projects over decades, the training will empower you with the techniques and knowledge to enable you to sign clients, deliver successful profit-improvement projects and earn income as quickly as possible.
We invite you to learn more about ERA and consider starting your own cost reduction consulting franchise business with us. Our expertise and outstanding reputation will help guide your success and open the doors to a great opportunity.
To request further information and learn about how you can create your own successful business within the proven, professional framework of an Expense Reduction Analysts franchise, contact us today.
Expense Reduction Analysts Franchise
Franchise owners talking about their passion for ERA
“I am impressed with the high caliber of the people I’ve met at ERA. They come from diverse backgrounds, are knowledgeable, experienced and are driven to success. ERA has a collaborative culture that I believe contributes to both my growth and success.”
“The ERA model is recession proof. In fact, it works both in growth markets where managers simply don’t have the time to focus on non-core costs and in down markets where there is real pressure on cost controls.”
“My two decades as a member of the senior executive team for the PGA TOUR allowed me to build a wide array of strong relationships with CEO’s and CFO’s across the country. Becoming a franchisee with ERA has enabled me to leverage those relationships to everyone’s mutual benefit. Now my work-life balance within ERA is fantastic and my secure residual income potential is tremendous! I am very happy to be part of the ERA team.”