Koala Insulation: Delivering Comfort and Efficiency in the New Economy
Do Well, While Doing Good.
Insulation Helps the Environment by Reducing Energy Waste.
Take Control of Your Destiny and Help Solve America’s Insulation Issues.
According to a Harvard’s Joint Center for Housing Studies, roughly 26 million homeowners make some kind of home improvements every year.
In fact, the North American Insulation Manufacturers Association (NAIMA) did a study that showed roughly 90% of existing U.S., single-family homes are under insulated, wasting energy and money.
Since our insulation helps new-construction and existing structures alike, Koala Insulation is surprisingly recession-resistant.
INSULATION IS AN ESSENTIAL SERVICES BUSINESS AND RECESSION-RESISTANT IN A $52 BILLION INDUSTRY!
Ready to tap into an untapped market?
By providing rolled, blown and spray foam insulation to homes in your area, you can save your neighbors an average of 5% annually on electricity and more than 10% annually on natural gas. The Koala Insulation mission: reduce overall energy waste in the U.S. from one of the largest creators of greenhouse gas emissions; homes, commercial and industrial buildings.
OWNING A KOALA INSULATION FRANCHISE PROVIDES THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS:
- A proven business model that works
- A social distancing friendly business model
- Sliding scale royalty (you pay less as you sell more)
- Low franchise fees and a low initial investment of $200K
- Training that includes everything you need to learn about the business, the industry, and we get you to master-level certification readiness
- Semi-Absentee or Owner-Operator model
- Proven Marketing & Lead Generation
- Fair advertising fund and technology fees
- Mobile – no lease no landlords!
- Advanced, proprietary technology
- Normal working hours yields a flexible work/life balance
- Serving residential & commercial customers
- Do something good for the environment and community
THE OPPORTUNITY IN THE INSULATION INDUSTRY
We work with commercial, residential, and industrial customers on various project types including Retro-fitting existing homes & commercial properties, Renovation, New Construction and disaster services.
- Insulation is a global $52,180,000,000 business and is expected to grow at an average 5.7% growth rate
- 45 million existing U.S. homes are under insulated
- Independent insulators have done a poor job educating decision makers on the environmental, air quality and cost benefits of proper insulation
- Unlike the competition, Koala Insulation guarantees users will see cost and energy savings over the life of the building
- Koala Insulation offers customers more varied services including energy waste analysis, air sealing, energy efficient covers, crawl space encapsulations, and a comprehensive lineup of insulation products & services.
- Koala Insulation’s marketing and digital strategies have quickly yielded high results at a very reasonable cost per lead
- Because of all the possible customer segments and different services, Koala Insulation is recession resistant
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Management Experience
- Sales Experience
- Leadership Skills
- Customer Service Oriented
- Organizational Skills
- 8-10 hours a week
- Sales Mentorship
- Financial Reviews
- Marketing Input
- Operations Management
- Sales or Sales Management
- Bookkeeping & Admin
- Marketing & Advertising
- Net Worth: $150k
- Liquidity: $50k