The Exercise Coach Franchise Features & Benefits
Based on revolutionary fitness science and an industry-leading proprietary fitness data platform, The Exercise Coach Smart 20 ™ Fitness System is the world’s smartest, simplest and most scalable fitness business opportunity.
WHAT IS THE EXERCISE COACH?
The Exercise Coach, A LOW-COST, SIMPLE to OPERATE boutique fitness concept that offers personal training that is designed to be appealing to the over 50 market or for those who are to busy or don’t feel comfortable in the traditional gym setting.
The Exercise Coach offers an exercise routine that dramatically improves the fitness of its members in just two, 20-minute workouts a week. The workouts take place on a scheduled basis in a semi-private setting, where the members work directly with their “exercise coach.” The workout uses Exerbotic proprietary technology. Exerbotics is the world’s most advanced and data-driven exercise equipment platform. All the workouts evolve around the specialized use of this equipment.
- SMART – Utilizing Exerbotics, our proprietary equipment and technology platform, we offer the most advanced fitness and exercise solutions in the word. This allows us to work with clients of all ages and fitness levels. The data-driven results our clients achieve drive high retention and satisfaction. As an owner, you are delivering a workout that isn’t able to be replicated anywhere in your market.
- SIMPLE – Exercise Coach represents a small-footprint and low-cost alternative to the large gyms and group fitness studio franchises. A fully functional Exercise Coach can be located in a little as 800 square feet and can be opened with 2-3 employees to start. Once opened, there are very few operational challenges. Just market, sell and grow your business while managing your coaching staff and spreading the message of fitness in your community.
- SCALABLE – Perfect for multi-unit franchisees, all business systems are tracked by an industry-leading CRM, allowing real-time access to crucial business and sales data. Each location can be fully managed by a Lead Coach, freeing up the owners’ time to work on the business, not in it. And best of all, a turnkey marketing system delivers consistent lead flow and we offer sales training and a custom sales platform to empower your coaches to follow up with each prospect and close more clients.
The Exercise coach is strategically positioned to take advantage of the growing 50+ population. This demographic is largely ignored by the $30+ billion fitness industry, and there are no other national fitness competitors in this space!
The opportunity offers two models to choose from; a Studio retail location or a Suite office location. Both offer:
- Minimal staff
- Simple to operate
- Internal Exerbotic certification for trainers
- Small foot print 800-1,500 square feet
- Low overhead
With 20 years in the fitness personal training space, The Exercise Coach has become a premier brand in the exploding boutique fitness industry and has built a proven business model to support their numerous franchise owners. The system has over 50 operating locations in the US as of May 2019 and another 80 units in development nationwide!
The Exercise Coach provides our franchisees all the tools needed to open and operate a successful training studio. Single unit and multi unit development territories are available in most of the United States. Multiple financing options are available through relationships with our vendors and banking partners.
We’re not just looking for fitness fanatics to be franchise owners. Our ideal franchisee is someone who would make a good Exercise Coach client. We’re most interested in finding quality people who understand the need for effective exercise in their own lives and would feel good about delivering it to others. We are also looking for effective team leadership skills, drive to build a successful local business and a passion for helping others and building up their employees.
Additionally, our business is one where the owner can work on the business rather than in the business. You’ll be hiring and managing others to deliver The Exercise Coach System to your clients, and they will receive in-depth training and certifications. This allows you to own more than one Exercise Coach locations, if you so desire. Don’t let your lack of fitness industry experience make you feel disqualified – in fact, some of our most successful franchisees came from other professions.