Start Your Nestle Toll House Franchise Journey Today!
Crest Foods, Inc., franchisor of Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip®, is currently seeking financially qualified brand ambassadors with an entrepreneurial spirit and a drive for success to become café owners. We have opportunities across the United States including Puerto Rico, throughout Canada and select countries in the Middle East. Our affiliation with the “Billion Dollar” Nestle® brand name creates a unique business opportunity.
The Nestle® Franchise Brand
- ”Nestle® is one of the most well-known and respected brand names in the world. It is recognized and loved everywhere. You can be part of one of the most compelling dessert café concepts in the world. Born in August 2000, the very first Nestle® Toll House® Café by Chip® opened for business in Frisco, TX.”
- Today there are franchise locations across the United States, Puerto Rico and Canada and several more in the Middle East. Our story is about growth and long-term success, just like the Nestle® Toll House® chocolate chip cookie story did dating back to 1939.
ADVANTAGES TO NESTLE® TOLL HOUSE®
- Nestle® is the largest food service brand in the world.
- Crest provides comprehensive guidance in selecting only the best locations coupled with help negotiating and securing reasonable leases.
- Our project manager makes building your café easy.
- Complete and thorough training on all aspects of your new business is the platform for long-term success.
- Simplified operations allows you to focus on customers and business development.
- Round it out with world-class support from our experienced field support team and Nestle® is the franchise of choice
REASONS FOR NESTLE® FRANCHISE OWNERS TO CELEBRATE
- Nestle® Toll House® Café by Chip® continues to open new cafes and open new markets every year.
- We deliver unrivaled dessert café experience through the use of fine ingredients, indulgent creations and distinct flavors.
- The introduction of new offerings with focus on managed food costs and leveraging existing products brings strong value to the franchise.
- Is there a better brand in this space? We don’t think so!
NESTLE® CAFE STORE MODELS
OUR CAFÉS – KIOSK MODEL
Yes, good things do come in small packages! Ideal for malls and locations in primary foot-traffic raceways, the Kiosk is an excellent café option to capture the most foot traffic. The scaled down square footage needs of the Kiosk allows for more real estate options where prime locations are at a premium. The power of being in the middle of foot traffic, combined with the world-class branding of Nestle Toll House gives you ideal visibility and credibility. Kiosks are a winner and work extremely well to capture large crowds of enthusiastic customers.
Selecting a kiosk café location
- 200+ Sq Ft of Space with Utility Hook Ups
- Additional 150-200 Sq Ft of Offsite Storage Near Kiosk
- Ability to add Satellite Cart at Remote Location
- Ideal Square Footage for Kiosk 250-400 Sq Ft
- Common Area Seating Around the Kiosk Café to Build Crowds
OUR CAFÉS – INLINE
One of the most effective ways to bring all the splendor of the Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® to your customers is with an In-Line café. Often accompanied by common area seating and strategically situated between non-food retailers, the In-Line café attracts a vast audience of impulse buyers. A beautiful 6′ bakery display case plus 8, 16, or 24 flavors of ice cream, digital menu boards, and prominent Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® signage is impossible to resist! Easy grab-and-go items at the cash register and strong cookie cake sales augment this excellent café option.
Selecting an in-line café location
- 600-1200 Sq Ft
- Inside Raceway or Closest to the Center Court of a Mall
- 1st Level or Most Active Level Preferred
- Food Courts will only be Considered if it is at an Entrance or Corner Mall with Major Anchors with Sales Exceeding $30M
- Ideal Common Area Seating so Crowds can Relax and Enjoy Branded Curb Signage for Delivery and E-Commerce Customers
OUR CAFÉS – SIT DOWN CAFÉ
Sit Down Style Cafes offer Nestle Toll House owners the opportunity to capture a crowd for extended periods of time to enjoy the luxurious bakery cafe. Designed as a destination itself, a busy Sit Down Style Café is the product of drawing consistent customer counts. This can be accomplished during the initial real estate search process that factors in high traffic, high density and easy access locations. These cafes are built-to-suit, often incorporating additional menu items in a cozy environment with soft seating and free Wi-Fi for guests to relax and enjoy a favorite dessert or meal. While the Sit Down Style Café is the largest in the fleet with square footage requirements, these cafes are ideal on busy streets, downtown high-rises, and retail centers in family neighborhoods. They are also an excellent option in traditional malls with minimum frontage of 25′ or more.
Selecting a Sit Down style cafe location
- Between 800-1700 Sq Ft with Designated Parking.
- Buildings & Urban Gathering HubsHigh Traffic, Highly Visibility Destination Locations
- Suburban, Power-Retail Centers
- Busy Shopping Areas with Strong Anchor Tenants and
Convenient Pedestrian Traffic
- View Number of Annual Visitors to the Property
“Out of all the franchises, we felt Nestle® Toll House® Cafe was the best decision for us. We always wanted to work with a company that was focused on providing satisfaction to the customers in the name of products sold. We weren’t wrong. Their excitement is somewhat infectious. TollHouse® cookies are loved by everyone and the name “Nestle” is well known across the world. It is by all means the most promising franchise.”
“This concept is great. I can look upon my customer’s face and see sheer amazement that they can actually purchase a Nestle® Toll House® cookie. If you think about it, I’m selling happiness.”
“As a previous Franchisee of Cinnabon and Chevys, I believe in the Nestle® Toll House® Cafe concept so much that I have chosen to operate two locations in the Mall of America with much success. When it comes to cookies in the Mall of America, I am the cookie king.”