U.S. Lawns has been operational since 1986 with more than 250 locations in almost 50 states, making it one of the fastest-growing commercial landscape maintenance franchises in the country.
U.S Lawns Franchise
Own A Commercial Landscaping Franchise Today!
If you’re wondering why you should enter the commercial landscaping industry rather than doing business in the residential market, there are numerous advantages to the former that make joining it a smart move — and all of them mean one thing: the potential for more growth! The fact is, whether you already own a landscaping business or you’re looking to start one up, now is an exciting time to make your mark in the commercial lawn care industry with U.S. Lawns.
COMMERCIAL VS. RESIDENTIAL
Put simply, commercial landscaping tends to be more profitable. Most residential landscaping, for instance, is done on an as-needed basis, so customers don’t sign long-term contracts. But because U.S. Lawns provides a suite of important services that meet a variety of needs, our customers can plan for the future and sign on to meet long-term goals. Additionally, because business owners need to factor in safety as well as aesthetics, commercial clients typically need more services than residential customers.
JOIN OUR TEAM AND BUILD A SUCCESSFUL FUTURE
No landscaping experience is needed—only a passion for small business ownership. You’ll hire and manage crews who provide the very best in lawn care, irrigation, horticulture, snow and ice management—and above all, customer service.
WHY U.S. LAWNS?
There are numerous advantages to franchising with U.S. Lawns. Below are four of the more important ones:
- BRAND POWER – A nationally recognized brand like U.S. Lawns comes with built-in customer loyalty, a clear competitive advantage over independent businesses in the same industry. Large-scale national marketing campaigns have a greater cumulative impact, which in turn benefits franchisees on a local level. Being part of a brand also comes with increased purchasing power. Bulk rates save you money on supplies and equipment, benefiting your bottom line.
- SYSTEMS AND PROCESSES – When you buy a franchise, you’re buying their processes and procedures, all part of a time-tested business model the franchisor has taken the time to develop. You’ll use it to eliminate guesswork and avoid common mistakes new business owners often make and have access to aggregated data, best practices, and proprietary systems to help you run your business with a level of effectiveness and efficiency only available to a large company.
- TRAINING AND SUPPORT – Having comprehensive training and ongoing support from a franchisor accelerates growth, leading to a quicker return on investment. With a team of experts dedicated to your success, you can reach your business goals faster. Being in business for yourself does not mean you have to be in business by yourself, and as a franchisee, assistance and advice are never more than a phone call away.
- THE POWER OF THE NETWORK – When you join a brand, you join a network of franchisees — like-minded and supportive peers who are an invaluable resource. They’ll be able to offer you important advice and will act as a sounding board to bounce ideas off of.
Benefits at a Glance
- Relatively low startup cost
- Largest commercial landscape network in the U.S
- 30 years in business
- Thriving industry with recurring revenue
- Exclusive systems and processes for success
- National purchasing power on equipment and supplies
- Ongoing training and support
- Help from a nationwide network of franchise owners
- Great for veterans
- Outstanding customer service
IDEAL FRANCHISEE CANDIDATES
- Owner Operators – If you’re tired of working for someone else’s benefit and are ready to take your leadership skills to the next level by working for yourself, a U.S. Lawns commercial landscaping franchise opportunity is the way to go! Owner operators are some of our most successful franchisees because they aren’t afraid to dive right in and make their franchises their own. Like all our franchisees, they use our proven business model to guide them; but they also rely on their skill set to make executive decisions and grow their businesses and strike the work/ life balance they’ve always wanted.
- Veterans – Veterans make great U.S. Lawns franchisees because they’re often natural leaders who also appreciate a plan and know how to follow it. If you’re a veteran looking to transition back into civilian life, sitting behind a desk may not be something you want. As a U.S. Lawns franchisee, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to walk properties and meet new people, serve as an example to your crew, and give back to your community by beautifying it, one landscape at a time. Best of all, you’ll have the Power of the Network behind you to support and encourage your growth.
- Current Landscape Business Owners – If you currently own and operate an independent landscape company and are not seeing the kind of growth you’d like — or you’d like to take your success to the next level — converting your business to a U.S. Lawns franchise is a smart move. Doing so will get you our time-tested business model that’ll help you fully leverage the commercial landscaping industry. Best of all, you can continue to service your existing clients while growing your commercial customer base.
- Owner Investors – Many of our franchisees have built solid corporate careers that they’re looking to exit from gradually, and ours is a perfect opportunity for that. They’re not quite ready to quit their jobs, but they also want the chance to invest in and grow a recession-resistant business of their own. Thanks to our time-tested business model and the teams they’ve put in place, these franchisees can devote as little as 15 hours a week to their U.S. Lawns franchises and still see real growth. If or when they’re ready to leave their corporate jobs, their established franchises will be waiting for them!
No Prior Experience Necessary
If you do not have landscape industry experience and/or you have no experience starting or expanding your own business, no worries.
Our comprehensive training program and ongoing support provides you with the tools to get your business off the ground. Our experienced industry professionals will support and train you to use your sales and management abilities to build the business, while your crews service the properties.
At U.S. Lawns, our commitment to education is unparalleled. As a franchisee, you’ll enjoy our renowned training programs, starting with six days at our home office in Orlando.
There, you’ll learn industry secrets and best practices from leading experts in the commercial landscape business. After you return home, a dedicated Advisor will be on hand to provide additional and ongoing support.
Once a year, every U.S. Lawns owner is invited to an annual conference held in various cities across the country, where we learn together and celebrate our collective success.
There’s no way that I could have grown my company as quickly and as big as I’ve gotten it in this amount of time. If I did not have the support and if I didn’t have the name behind me, I wouldn’t be getting jobs that I’m getting.
A lot of people thought I was crazy (to purchase U.S. Lawns) because I already had a decent business … I wanted something more … with U.S. Lawns, I feel comfortable and sleep much better at night knowing it’s going to be there tomorrow. It’s a great system.
“U.S. Lawns taught me how to approach sales. Long before we had the call center, I would just call someone up and ask for the opportunity to bid. If they already had a contract, I would ask them to let me bid just for practice! Now there is a call center that helps with that, so we walk into already warm leads. But I loved cold calls.”