Vocelli Pizza Franchise
RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
Our franchise system has had over 30-years proving itself in the highly competitive $45 billion per year U.S. Pizza segment. Varol Ablak, the Chairman & Founder, felt that our artisan products could be delivered to your door in 30-minutes without sacrificing quality. As a result, Vocelli has been consistently ranked in the top 30, 40 or 50 of all the top pizza chains in the U.S.
Vocelli Pizza—Over 30 Years of “Delivering Classic Italian Quality”
Do you have restaurant management experience and want to operate your own pizza franchise OR want to maximize your current restaurant team and resources to capture more dayparts?
Vocelli Pizza is looking for single-unit and multi-unit franchisees who are ready to expand their business or day-parts, and we would love to talk with you about the opportunity.
WE HAVE A RARE COMBINATION OF ADVANTAGES:
- 30+ years of “Delivering Classic Italian Quality”.
- Consistently ranks Top 100 Pizza Chains (U.S.).
- Nearly 100 stores in 7 states and growing with new fast-causal design.
- Set numerous sales records throughout 2020.
- Over 1M AUV* (Top 25% of Stores).
- Economical 1,200 to 1,800 Sq. Ft. Footprint.
- Leadership team has vast experience in supporting multi-unit growth.
- Brand position emphasizes quality, not discounting.
- Tech tools to increase sales and improve customer experience.
WHAT KIND OF SUPPORT DO I GET WITH A VOCELLI PIZZA FRANCHISE?
You get our entire operating system including brand procedures and recipes, incredible training, vendor contracts, store build-out process and trade dress, website and social media and all marketing support.
YOU ALSO BECOME PART OF A DYNAMIC, FUN, HEALTHY CONCEPT!
- Minimum 1-Year Restaurant Management Experience.
DOES VOCELLI PIZZA PROVIDE TRAINING FOR FRANCHISEES?
Yes, we provide initial training for the franchisee of 3 – 4 weeks. In addition, we continue to provide ongoing training for the franchisee and team.
FIT FOR FRANCHISING
We are currently partnering with single and multi-unit franchisees to build a large footprint of restaurants across the U.S. and internationally. We are primarily interested in centers that service both lunch/daytime traffic and dinner/nighttime traffic (residential and entertainment). We prefer co-tenancy with similar
• Urban Storefronts
• Shopping Centers (end-caps & pads)
• Mall Food Courts
• Lifestyle Centers
• Entertainment Centers
• Transportation Centers
• Mixed Use Projects (retail, residential, office)
• University adjacent
Today, Vocelli Pizza has approximately 2,000 employees and over 100 stores open and in development. Varol has built a winning support team at the Franchise Support Center and a team of successful franchisees. “For us to succeed, the franchisees must succeed” says Varol.