Renovation Sells is the premier, pre-sale home renovation franchise company in America today! We plan, design, & construct affordable cosmetic renovations for people selling their homes, that result in faster sales at higher prices, making them INSTAGRAM READY for today’s discriminating home buyers. But what’s unique about Renovation Sells, and what separates us from the average remodeler is, we do not do structural work AND our customer is the real estate agent NOT the home seller, and we design the space to fit the needs of the buyer(s) not the seller.
You’re going to love what you do with Renovation Sells
Renovation Sells is the original pre-sale home renovation expert. This is your opportunity to be part of a new and exciting business concept making a profitable difference in the real estate industry.
A growing brand with a proven strategy for success.
Are you ready to start a new career as an entrepreneur in an industry you’re passionate about? Renovation Sells makes this possible for you. The beauty of what we do is people are always buying and selling homes — AND the way they are doing it is changing.
99% of today’s buyers start their search online and pay attention to homes that are “Instagram-worthy.” That’s why we focus on the stylish design and renovation updates that make for the best pictures and get the best offers.
As a Renovation Sells franchise owner, you offer an invaluable service helping Realtors and sellers grab attention online and get buyers in the door. Plus, you are making an immediate impact on the people in your community by assisting them to start the next exciting chapter in their life.
Features & Benefits
- New segment of a $400 Billion-dollar-per-year remodeling industry
- Amazing item 19!
- No employees
- M-F business 9am-5pm
- Low investment $80K-$150K
- Large Territories
- Technology driven
- Strong digital marketing program
- Dedicated home office support
- Simple Business Model
- Limited Competition / High Barrier to Entry
- Recession Resistant
Renovation Sells Competitive Advantage
- Home Based Business you can start within 30 days
- Recession and pandemic proof, the business has been booming during COVID.
- Low cost of entry. Starting below $100k
- No direct competition. This is an emerging segment in the $400 Billion per year remodeling industry.
- Franchisee does not need to know anything about design. Renovation Sells has a team of certified designers on staff who do the design work for them, and then turns around the digital design solution to the franchisee who then presents it to their customers.
- We focus on fast, low cost, cosmetic remodels, not floor to ceiling gut jobs like most remodelers.
- We leverage technology in the business and provide virtual design services using Matterport software.
Renovation Sells Corporate office is located in Chicago, IL. They have an entire team of support people ready and able to help franchisees. We have certified designers who do the design work for franchisees and we turn around a digital design board that franchisees present to their clients. The before and after pictures are amazing!
Mike Valente the founder of the business is extremely hands on and he will fly to each market and spend time with the franchisees helping them get off to fast starts in the business. It’s a very high touch process.
Desired background of prospects and Ideal candidate
- Our ideal candidate will be a good networker, well connected in their community.
- Enjoy real estate and design and have strong management & leadership skills as well as the ability to delegate and manage teams and produce results through others.
- Function of the owner/daily tasks Owners roles is multi-faceted. There are no employees needed in the business.
- The franchisee will hire subcontractors to do the remodeling work, and their role is to manage the subs to ensure that the work is done correctly, and on time and on budget.
- Franchise owner will also be active in their communities calling on real estate agents and other referral sources.
- Franchisees need strong net-working and communication skills. They should also have good project management skills and be good generalists and be able to move from one business discipline to another seamlessly.