HIGHEST PRODUCING ROOFING FRANCHISE IN THE US!
BEST CHOICE ROOFING FRANCHISE
Locations Driving $114M in System-Wide Sales!
WHY BEST CHOICE ROFFING?
- Reputable Top Performer in an Industry Full of Storm Chasers – Highest producing roofing franchise in the US, community-focused local teams
- Drive Revenue through Insurance – Scalable business model focused on sales at minimal cost to the customer, low overhead, subcontracted roofing crews
- Proven Sales Program Supported by Franchisor Service Solutions – BCR 101 Sales Training program, clear path to reach revenue goals, national call center
- Differentiation through Partnerships, Proprietary Product, & Technology Systems – Priority access to supply, exclusive product offering, sophisticated tech options for sales, marketing and customer experience
- Financial Performance Transparency – Track record of success! Robust and detailed Item 19 in FDD.
ITEM 19 OVERVIEW FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE REPRESENTATIONS
Multi-Page Detailed Summary Includes:
- Overview of Affiliate and Corporate locations, including number of households
- 2021 Total Gross Revenue by location
- 2021 Average Profit & Loss Statement for Affiliate locations
- Average Start-Up Monthly Gross Revenue for two years
- Average Gross Margins
- Average Number of Jobs and Ticket Price Year-Over-Year System Growth
A FOUNDATION OF INTEGRITY
Founded in 2009 by Wayne Holloway in Nashville, Tennessee
“We are a family and culture-driven sales organization that provides great roofing service and products to homeowners in their time of need.”
RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL ROOFING INDUSTRY
$52B industry on the rise as single-family housing markets expand. Very fragmented industry, competition is primarily mom & pop.
- No major players with a market share greater than 5%
- Top four businesses account for less than 5% of industry revenue
- Low capital investment – most materials are readily available and workers use simple tools
IN-HOUSE CALL CENTER FOR LEAD GENERATION
Inbound leads captured from several key sources
The team will call to vet the lead and the team schedules the lead.
SET UP: Google My Business, Social Media, Local Website Page on BCR Website
GUIDANCE: Budget and spend allocation, best practices
TEMPLATES: Pre-built paid ad campaigns and other marketing assets
AWARENESS: Vehicle wraps and magnets, online portal to purchase branded apparel and products
On-going Franchisor Training Support
- Weekly coaching calls with Franchise Support Manager
- Quarterly visits to help with recruitment and on-going sales training
- Quarterly P&L / finance review
- Outgoing individuals that enjoy building relationships and networking in their local communities
- Ability to recruit, train, lead, and retain a group of highly motivated sales team
- Willing and comfortable following a proven business model
- Empire builder mentality