Flour Power Kids
Cooking Studios Franchises!
A Ten Year Recipe of Success!
All children learn through hands-on discovery. Add the ingredients of fun, energetic adults and the love for home cooked food, and you have stirred up the essence of a Lil’ Chef. From preschool to teens, we sizzle up amazing programs such as Birthday Parties, Weekly Classes, Camps, Adult Classes, Corporate Events, Kids Night Out Events and Etiquette Classes.
Pursuing A Passion:
In 2008, Susan Caldwell began teaching cooking classes at her home in Raleigh, NC to test out her idea of beginning a small, locally owned children’s cooking studio. It went so well she had to kick her family out of her house every weekend to teach classes and host parties! In 2009 Susan opened her first cooking studio. In 2011, it had grown so much she moved into a studio twice the size and opened two kitchens to meet demand. A new studio opened in 2013 and from there Susan decided to franchise the company in 2015. The first franchise opened in 2016, six more followed in 2017 and now it’s your turn to taste the rewards of Flour Power.
The Flour Power Advantage:
- All curriculum and lessons plans provided
- Program from Preschool Chef to Teen Chef
- Broad range of programs from parties to classes
- Etiquette Curriculum provided
- Ability to teach enrichment classes at local schools
- Original owner and founder involvement
- Initial and ongoing Training provided
- Loyal Customers
- Ability to have one or two kitchens in the same site for one franchise fee
- Hands on, customized customer service experience
Requirements for Qualification
Flour Power Kids Cooking Studios is not accepting lead inquiries from the following states: CA, HI, IL, IN, MD, MN, NY, ND, RI, SD, VA, WA, and WI.